Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

cSRO-R 130 Cap DB/Files/Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
paradise1003 - cSRO-R 130 Cap DB/Files/Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi guys,
/*Files*/

/*CİMO CLİENT 125 */

/*Tools kit*/

/*Database*/

/*jSRO Script*/

/*Cert*/

/* Thx for files and db Yang Chao */

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it has a terrible creepy bug that wont let you ever think of launching a psro server with them
Bow can use any skill of shield >> like "Fire Shield Emperor" or even the 2 skills in Blade/Sword, i don't actually remember their names but i believe they are existing in 3rd and pre-last row
like what in the hell is this xD

off: add a restriction on reqcastweapon since, as it is, it's done only from params, reason it won't check it :D
on: useless files (no real fixez) :D tho they have some "cool" avatars, that some1 already shared :) my recommendation: only do a csro-r files based sv if ya have asm skills :p

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
off: add a restriction on reqcastweapon since, as it is, it's done only from params, reason it won't check it :D
on: useless files (no real fixez) :D tho they have some "cool" avatars, that some1 already shared :) my recommendation: only do a csro-r files based sv if ya have asm skills :p

so you think that i didn't try such piece of cake thingy ? try it out byourselfow has no restriction on any skill Use shield that is the bug nothing to do in db or media it's a flaw on their code things server and client sides,New Files lol haha, Shame JMX

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so you think that i didn't try such piece of cake thingy ? try it out byourselfow has no restriction on any skill Use shield that is the bug nothing to do in db or media it's a flaw on their code things server and client sides,New Files lol haha, Shame JMX

i've tested it and seems only the 'fire shield' skill is ignoring the req for shield :D but for ex 'castle shield' works as expected and buff goes off when no shield is used :D and if ya really wanna make all skill req as the're in-game simply do it from the proxy :p it's easy to send the client 'buff remove' packet when user changes equip ;) or block the client 'skill use' packet if skill req is diff than eq weapon :p tho i have to agree the files suck big time :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unpack Data.pk2 file from the client and put all extracted files in server root folder.The folder name with extracted files on server must be with name Data.
Regards
please your facebook :D

Error Database cSRO-R 130 Cap !
PLease link db SRO_VT_SHARD

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
because opening the GobalManager without answers if the certification server if it works? help me pls :*:

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i've tested it and seems only the 'fire shield' skill is ignoring the req for shield :D but for ex 'castle shield' works as expected and buff goes off when no shield is used :D and if ya really wanna make all skill req as the're in-game simply do it from the proxy :p it's easy to send the client 'buff remove' packet when user changes equip ;) or block the client 'skill use' packet if skill req is diff than eq weapon :p tho i have to agree the files suck big time :)

yeah ?
and what about this ? :sneaky2:

ymBmHIV - cSRO-R 130 Cap DB/Files/Client - RaGEZONE Forums

but like you said the only way is to restrict it via packet which i'll work on it later
more details about this bug: you must equip the arrows as well with bow, otherwise it will fire up the restriction msg (like bow wont use arrows anyway wtf xD)
so according to above the problem might be with arrows , client consider arrows as shields xD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey all i have one problem .... create a new char press confirm crash Shardmananger one give me solution?????

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed my problem. Thanks. I got in-game no problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back