Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CSV Editing Important Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Editing in CSV is much easier when modifying prices, level requirements, resists, flags, and more!
For those who wants to modify their isf, ssf, & mnsf through advanced way, here are some guidelines.

Guide: Code :: Example – Comment. [# Column Number Name]

Item.isf (On EP6 :: Some of them works in all version.)
sNativeID wMainID & sNativeI D wSubID :: 123,0 – In this 2 columns, you can move a line by changing its value any number you want. (Once changed, it will auto-arrange when opened through editor.)
strName :: IN_123_0,Starter Kit – Represents its ID Name and Game Name. (This is for guiding only. If you changed it and open in editor, It won’t be changed.)
Note: Editor reads ItemStrTable for strName.

emLevel :: 0 – Value Grade [0 General, 1 Valueable, 2 Solely, 3 Infinity, 4 Hot]
dwFlags :: 0 – Sellable, Tradable, Storing, Garbage, Costume, Event, & Consumable. [0 None, 1 Sale+Trade+Store, 2 Store, 7 Sale+Trade+Store, 16 Costume, 23 Sale+Trade+Store+Costume, 32 Sale+Trade+Store+Consumable, 33 Sale+ Consumable, 34 Consumable, 39 Store+ Consumable, 55 Sale+Trade+Store+Costume+Consumable, 135 Sale+Trade+Store+Costume+Garbage]
Note: Important Column Numbers only.

dwReqCharClass :: 0 – The most important part of CSV that I only know. If you don’t know what a charclass is, then don’t read this.
[113 Brawler+Extreme, 178 Swordsman+Extreme, 308 Archer+Extreme, 236 All Female (Exept Gunner<Above), 568 Shamman+Extreme, 787 All Male (Exept Gunner<Above), 1023 Brawler+Swordsman+Archer+Shamman+Extreme, 3072 Gunner, 1811 All Male, 2284 All Female, 65535 All]
Note: Important Column Numbers only.

dwReqSchool :: 7 – [0 None, 1 Sacred Gate, 2 Mystic Peak, 4 Phoenix, 7 All]
wReqLevelDW & wReqLevelUP :: 195,200 – Level Requirements.
Explaination: 195 is for level requirement and 200 is for “when you gone up above 200 you can’t use it.”

sICONID wMainID & sICONI D wSubID :: 0,0 – This is for icon arranging. You’ll be needing strInventoryFile for this to work. (Inven. Icon X,Y)
strFieldFile :: ND_Cloth.X – I don’t know how to explain this but this is important. (Field Shape)
strInventoryFile :: Exclusive_Fighter.dds – If you want to put an icon on your item, this is where the inventory file is. (Inventory Shape)
strWearingFile 0 9 :: CUN0001_ w.cps – Brawler(M) to Extreme(F) (On EP7 strWearingFile goes from 0 – 11. That’s Brawler(M) to Gunner(F))
strPetWearingFile :: PE02_A05.cps – Acts like a strWearingFile but exclusively for PET.
dwCoolTime :: 5 – Item cooldown. Great for potions.
emPetType :: 0 – [0 PetType_A, 1 PetType_B, 2 PetType_C, 3 PetType_Bear]
sPetID[MID] & sPetID[SID] :: 62,2 – MobID for PET.
emVehicleType :: 0 – [0 Hover Board, 1 Bike_A, 2 Bike_B]

Crow.mnsf (EP6)
I can't give the guide lines for the .mnsf because the best way you can edit .mnsf is by hexing it.
And also the only way.

Skill.ssf
SOON

For those who are tired using notepad/notepad++, use Microsoft Excel. LOL (Many people ask me this!)
Use CSV (Comma delimited) for saving from excel.

Don’t ask how do I did it because this is for advanced users. Please don’t post noob questions.

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Short Guideline:

If you want to edit the value of the Second Page of the Editor Search this from BL to CO after you edit 1 Line just Highlight and Drag it down ^_6

Take note:

Only BL to CO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back