• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom RYL "Rise of the SkyNix"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay so I am going to get RYL to a whole new "level" - I want to make it the best, most customized server ever! lol.

Oh well, here's what I want to change / customize to another look (better graphics etc)

Done:

- GameGuard Loading Picture
Screenshot - Please rate and tell me wich one looks better.
Sezrma - Custom RYL "Rise of the SkyNix" - RaGEZONE Forums

ToDo:
- Game Interface
- Loading Screens
- Login Screen
- Graphic Update in game

More suggestions? I am not sure on all editing-options since I havent got my client to work yet but I know these can be changed. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cant bring the server content to whole new level but you can bring it to a freshed look :) good luck :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Edit graphic of equipments is best practice
since player will wear it all the time

Yep, I'll be doing that once I fixed the client parts..

First impression is always the most important one; wich means - things like login screen are the first to get an makeover.

Reaction score
XLena ...I really admire your courage and passionate in RYL. I thing there are things that we can work it out..pls drop me an email.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was sleeping saufitz77... I am online now though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is that just loading picture for GG you showing us ? any other that you think will bringing in fresh look for ryl ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is that just loading picture for GG you showing us ? any other that you think will bringing in fresh look for ryl ?

Yeah for now it is, I recently fixed the client so there will be alot of work to show soon, stay tuned.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey XLena .. I Think Dont Use GG ... Remove GG for Protection ... And Learn To Edit Own Client For Protection ...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hehehe, Maybe... I dont know, i'll use GameGuard for now with an custom GG for WV/W7.

Back