• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Weapons!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work Eci

how did you make 1h_dagger_15.efx worked?

I got problem with it when upgrading to +15, it doesn't move and its look like missing file but i've checked my fx folder and its all there.

what could be the problem?

here is a screenshot
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - Custom Weapons! - RaGEZONE Forums why not show all effects? i edit yet xdata.enc and data.enc and copy all files in data client

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how did you make 1h_dagger_15.efx worked?

I got problem with it when upgrading to +15, it doesn't move and its look like missing file but i've checked my fx folder and its all there.

what could be the problem?

here is a screenshot
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima..._15.efx read where location for all work[/B]

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Back on Cabal Development!
and
Started to work on the final version for these weapons. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Back on Cabal Development!
and
Started to work on the final version for these weapons. :)

U mean is posible put effects on Suits or Armors? Like Tecnology Armors?.

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
U mean is posible put effects on Suits or Armors? Like Tecnology Armors?.

Yes, that is possible can add to armors other parts like i did with those weapons.. but is not so easy to do.. I have one project started.. Wings.. but not used like bike.. Char can fly.. char can attack when use wings.. chars can pvp when use wings..

First Post Updated! New Beta Version 1.1!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, that is possible can add to armors other parts like i did with those weapons.. but is not so easy to do.. I have one project started.. Wings.. but not used like bike.. Char can fly.. char can attack when use wings.. chars can pvp when use wings..

Great job, well done.
Can share your guidance about ECH file?
thank you!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Interesting, i already try do this, problem its to do this u need inject the new bones full to every animation inside of .ech files, only the first man.ech have so much animations, max can crashes if u load all of them. I already made this on Tantra Online since animations are single files .tma, but to do this on cabal u need load the .ech files with all the content, heavy for max.

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know what i have to do.. and is not that what you said..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know what i have to do.. and is not that what you said..

I cant wait to see your outcomes. I can do this easy with the way i said. Show me if u can input a new dance animations or something on animated original char bones and then i start trust u. words its only words.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I cant wait to see your outcomes. I can do this easy with the way i said. Show me if u can input a new dance animations or something on animated original char bones and then i start trust u. words its only words.

private vdo

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I told you one time.. i will not do in your way.. understand that!!!

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

http://forum.ragezone.com/f458/armors-effects-15-a-1038285/#post8268773

If i did that.. you can be sure I can do like i did with weapons..

As Yamachi told me in this night.. "You can to add idle animation to weapons" he did not know that I knows that from long time a go..

So` For basic animations do not must to use bone.. because models accept animation without bone.. ;) in cabal are models/items from EP.2 what have animations without to have bone..

So like I told you I will do in my way not in your way..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok friend, i see wings with no bones in the past, its some like this..(maybe i wrong but i think its this)

instead wings with bones its some like this

but its same, i want to see how looks full system with the wings u say can made, i now its liks some .gif atached to player.

But the system i explain u before its the original system exist on Aion, Mu, etc, very complex but i mean posible.

Btw like i said i dont come here to fight, i come here only by curiosity.

Last edited:
Back