• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Damage/def.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
, hi ! I need someee help.. Argghh! I though it was over dex stat bug the reason having a miss, when player attacking, and building it stat into dex type. When i tried it earlier decrease the damage defend by 1def in default charclass, but still theres nothing change, always miss, and i tried to remove the set of it, damage it becomes okay? Guys help me! Maybe the reason why igot this error was all about the items? The set? Help me please! How o fix this.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
About this thing, thankyou for answering my problem, but i already solved this problem weeks ago. But thankyou for the effort (Y) for answering this question.

Upvote 0
Back