Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Darkeden server files

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:p thanks bloody. I read in EO (Eudemons Online) that EO servers usually take 1GB of RAM :p I dont see how I can run that and not run this D:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:p thanks bloody. I read in EO (Eudemons Online) that EO servers usually take 1GB of RAM :p I dont see how I can run that and not run this D:
Not sure, you told me you have like 500mb of ram, vmware eats almost 1gb ram by itself, to run with a client it take a bit more hehe

Later.

RageZ Hell
Reaction score
i have 1gb ram and 2x1.86ghz i dont have any problem running client and server at the same time... no lag at all

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have 1gb ram and 2x1.86ghz i dont have any problem running client and server at the same time... no lag at all
That's good to know, min specs xD

Later.

--EDIT:
Guides updated and uploaded to
Including pictorial guide requested here.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's good to know, min specs xD

Later.

--EDIT:
Guides updated and uploaded to
Including pictorial guide requested here.

Thx alot for this visual guide, now its much easier to understand it :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to use the create command? I can't seem to manage to create any items. Also the characters I created all have the child thing where the blood is green and the monster heads are gems. The option to uncheck this is greyed out and won't let me uncheck it.... any ideas on how to undo this?

Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can some one upload the server files in rapidshare or megaupload
the link is not working! :(
Server files:

@woodnymph
*create ItemClass ItemID OptionID () [amount_of_stack] (10) {grade}
example:
*create 33 20 182 () [] (10) {10}
Creates a moju9 defiance cloak.

Try deleting the default userset file in the client folder. It should reset the options you configured.

@Kevatril
Thanks ^^ and I hope so.

Later.

----EDIT:
Guide update and re-uploaded:
Mirror:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server files:

@woodnymph
example:

Try deleting the default userset file in the client folder. It should reset the options you configured.

@Kevatril
Thanks ^^ and I hope so.

Later.

----EDIT:
Guide update and re-uploaded:
Mirror:

Thank you Bloodyshade! I was doing the create without the brackets and such as that was how we managed to do the summon monsters. Whew! This is going to be fun!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server files: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3NV3X5JH

@woodnymph
example:

@Kevatril
Thanks ^^ and I hope so.

Later.

----EDIT:
Guide update and re-uploaded: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OGYSBMJJ
Mirror:

thanks dude!
OMG why the files Filesize: 711.87 MB ???????
its more then the client!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with being stuck in the teen version? Can't see heads, just get the little crystals from kills and blood is green. Deleted user set. Can't uncheck the teen version on the options. It is checked and greyed out so I can't touch in the options in the game. It is unchecked when you first start the client in the options there before you connect to server, but is checked in the actual game settings once you connect with a character.

I also still cannot equip 3 opt items. I did this:
use DARKEDEN;
update AttrInfo set attr1=1 where attrID=95;

but still can't use the items

Ok got the 3 opt item fixed. Had to edit the Player Paytype to 0 just in case anyone else has this problem.

Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi just want to say ty for this release

I've followed your guide and when i try to connect with one of my 3 chars i get this error

basher - Darkeden server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks dude!
OMG why the files Filesize: 711.87 MB ???????
its more then the client!!!!

No, you're clicking the wrong link, the guide is a bit more than 7mb

@woodnymph
Use the basics.txt in the guide.7z file, it isn't this, after testing some more I found out the problem is somewhere else.

@ixoworda
Not exactly sure about this error, nobody got this one yet, probably has to do with some misconfiguration in the mysql part or when setting up the ips, I'm guessing the mysql part though.

Later.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BloodyShade, I don't see anything in the basics.txt about any setting for the teen version so not sure what I am supposed to use from that.

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any off u guys WHO can uppload it to RapideShare or some where els so we the other ppl who cant download from megauppload can download it PLZ uppload it now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and by the way that link is not coreckt so plz fix it a wahnt the files to compir then to my own a got the server files for like 5 Month ago and only shared it to 1 on leeahnetwork a need to see if thats my files if it is am gone boomb him so mush

Back