Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Database Dekaron

Reaction score
Hello to all I am creating the database for 4 Dekaron but gives me an error as I work out?
sasuke - Database Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums

when I get to this step I get error
sasuke - Database Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix this?

these databases come from another machine called "ASASUS" error and just load them

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's trying to restore different files all to the same filename. If there is more then one "account.ndf".
Change their names like this account_01.ndf, account_02.ndf, and account_03.ndf and so on.

Reaction score
tidie10 I do not understand what you mean if modifici its name from Account to Account_01 after the database does not recognize me?

Show the querry that came along with the error, as to what's going wrong. From what i can see from the error, is that it is trying to restore more then 1 database at the same time.

Edit: And in the picture i can also see you're using Xampp, don't use that. It has a major security flaw with the mssql extention.

Last edited:
Back