• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DayZ 0.63 REPACK +OFFLINE STEAM VERSION+UNLOCK DEV TOOLS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FIDOthon - DayZ 0.63 REPACK +OFFLINE STEAM VERSION+UNLOCK DEV TOOLS - RaGEZONE Forums

I represent to your attention, the full client DayZ 0.63. It is sewn a single mode from the stim, and you can manually connect a more truncated offline. (there are no zombies and loot, and the load is small) The developer tools are activated. I sewed 2 of my own fashion. The spawn is not available in 63 (new cars, scooters and more) and chromakey of different colors. There is also a lot of script functions.
Download google drive -
Представляю вашему вниманию, полный клиент DayZ 0.63. Вшит одиночный режим из стима, и можно вручную подключить более урезанный оффлайн. (там нет зомби и лута, и нагрузка маленькая) Активированы инструменты разработчика. Так же вшил 2 своих мода. На спавн не доступных вещей в 63 (новых машин, скутера и другое) и хромакей различных цветов. Так же много скрипт функций по клавишам, спавн выживших, или спавн одетых выживших с рандом анимацией. Читайте пожалуйста инструкцию в папке которая лежит в папке игры.
скачать в гугл диска
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ntE8UQ0Z3_cb-VzFEHZF7F91p96VOUB1/view

Back