Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ ArenA v.0.59.170130(Based on 0.45 Source with addons)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
rename to dbLoadPlayer.sqf, place file to \DZ\server\scripts\functions\

and replace this line: call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\DZ\server\scripts\functions\dbLoadPlayer.sqf";

Dear kuaktus,

I m trying this method but it is not working. If i create server, i cant spawn. What can i do? Dayz version is 0.59

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How does the server should not be saved
sry eng.. help plz xD

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What are you mean? YOu want to say how to do working saves?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 dayzrage
What do you mean? the world is not loaded? or not saved the character? you checked the work of the servlets?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can re-pack the server/client files and share the download links ,then everybody can use them again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have a little problem with CPU utilization. My server loads only one core (25%). Does it solve?

I tried:
start /HIGH DayZServer.exe -nobenchmark -nologs -nosplash -cpucount=4 -exthreads=7 -port=2302 -config=config\server.cfg -cfg=config\basic.cfg -profiles=dayzea.ChernarusPlus -name=Server
Unfortunately it did not worked. sorry for my English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry I'm new , I do not see the download link . Can someone help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I would like to create a server to play with my friends, you tell me where to start

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks, I would like to create a server to play with my friends, you tell me where to start

Good question, 1st you need clear client, than you need a server files. I can help you only with server files, because my internet connection now too slow for upload clear client here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good question, 1st you need clear client, than you need a server files. I can help you only with server files, because my internet connection now too slow for upload clear client here.

Thank you, I have the client 0:59 I thank you show me the way where to find the server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not open the server on my pc in any way , someone show me the way, Please

error opening the server off on my pc . " Windows has stopped working" I'm calling the server Start Sever .bat and I can not let on. Anyone know WHAT is . Sorry for another post

Last edited:
Back