Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ ArenA v.0.60.201605 (Based on 0.45 Source with addons)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is not the map from version 0.60
this is not the UI from version 0.60
this is not the inventory from version 0.60
this is not the new Enfusion Renderer from version 0.60
this is not the fps fix from version 0.60
this is not the New Welcome Screen from version 0.60

here all infos from the version 0.60

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mate,read topic. exe 0.45 + some addons from 0.60 ,in this version need many fixes ( But anyway ,thanks danisimus for you job ;)

All,check this video :

TLS:DAyZ SA v0.60 NOCD Working Clan BASE (lockable)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

So, even the client is based on the existing sources ? Why we can't use the .60 client ? Because of the packet data ? I think it can be modified in the source. All the work must be on server side.

Also I have some questions: Where else is another server/config.bin in the arena files ? I just modified and I keep getting some errors, means there is another config for server spawn somewhere else in the pbos.
Also it seems they removed alooot of items (cleaver, hatchet, cigarettes, the cultivation seeds and packs, the containers and many more), you guys dont use them or want just a pvp server ? Isn't a survival ?
Also rangefinder works ? Some functions also are missing (like cultivation unpack function).

There is alot of work to be done on those files.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you would like to share EXE files 60 version, we will do all the functions and the server will run whatever you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you ! I have a problem , any object on the map , do you know why ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Client crashes when trying to breach doors at some buildings.
Any idea ?

Where are located event_BreachDoors, event_LockCloseDoors and event_OpenCloseDoors ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client crashes when trying to breach doors at some buildings.
Any idea ?

Where are located event_BreachDoors, event_LockCloseDoors and event_OpenCloseDoors ?

In the server files there is a folder Open Building

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know about some doors open some close. Tried both original client pbos and the new fixes, same problem client crashes at option when you wear sledgehammer.

I ask about the functions where are they located (events = event_BreachDoors, event_LockCloseDoors and event_OpenCloseDoors ).
Want to search the source of the crash.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No loot nowhere
Recreate proxyexport.bin, uncheck // from export_proxies in mission files > init.sqf or if you run on client in DZ/server/scripts/init.sqf
It will export in about 10-15 mins, check logs.
Then you comment back //export_proxies. And server will load item spawns.

Well this is the problem: For example at police station building, door No 6: When trying to dialog with sledgehammer in hands, client crash.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't find any arma 2 weapon, i think they are not ig yet, can someone help pls ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't find any arma 2 weapon, i think they are not ig yet, can someone help pls ?

"anzio_20";
"10rnd_Anzio_20x102mm";
"2rnd_Anzio_20x102mm";
==================
"m_dmr_20rnd";
"dmr";
==================
"200Rnd_556x45_M249";
"Pecheneg";
==================
"200Rnd_556x45_M249";
"M249";

Good work, thanks for sharing.

Can anyone show how to save cars, I do not know much

Take the car and go somewhere, leave the car and the next time you connect to the server, the car will be standing there where you left it

Well this is the problem: For example at police station building, door No 6: When trying to dialog with sledgehammer in hands, client crash.

If you have your own server, you can take the file from the folder open building and put with the replacement and you will have all the doors are open on the server

No loot nowhere

server\DZ\server\_\mission_init.sqf

//exportProxies [_position, 2500000]; - remove the two //

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not know how to configure the serve
I do not understand the 3 folders

@Client+server_files dayzServlet060
@Save_Car_and_Tent

in Save converter
3: Copy all your saved .json files from your web-server to the "Saves" directory.
And where is .json Files
4: Proceed to edit the "Main.py" to fit your sql server details.
I'm using WAMP
#CONFIGSQLip="localhost"SQLport=80SQLuser="root"SQLdb="dayz"SQLpassword=""#CONFIG END

5: Then simply run the "Main.py" to start the conversion.
And where is .json Files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You use the json or the MySQL files, JSON means the server saves directly to the apache root where you put DayzServlet folder. And your character is saved as a java script file.
In node MySQL it saves to a server you keep opened and requires a MySQL running server.
The python application i think it integrates a json save file to mySQL database.

As for the mission files, I have also some questions. There are 3 versions of missions: one default, one with whitelist and one without, with files that are not the same, so I don't know exactly too how to where to.
One works with configs on client, the other ones works on MP mission.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty but where do i need to put this ?

"anzio_20";
"10rnd_Anzio_20x102mm";
"2rnd_Anzio_20x102mm";
==================
"m_dmr_20rnd";
"dmr";
==================
"200Rnd_556x45_M249";
"Pecheneg";
==================
"200Rnd_556x45_M249";
"M249";

And it's possible to disable locked doors ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You use the json or the MySQL files, JSON means the server saves directly to the apache root where you put DayzServlet folder. And your character is saved as a java script file.
In node MySQL it saves to a server you keep opened and requires a MySQL running server.
The python application i think it integrates a json save file to mySQL database.

As for the mission files, I have also some questions. There are 3 versions of missions: one default, one with whitelist and one without, with files that are not the same, so I don't know exactly too how to where to.
One works with configs on client, the other ones works on MP mission.

I'm using the DayzServlet060 folder in wamp \ www \ @ DayzServlet060 . and my character, saves normal. but I do not understand how to set up to save the cars

Back