• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DayZ - Let's Play!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm up for it. It would be good if there were a lot of RZ DayZ'ers cause when SA supports private hives and proper admin tools we could set one up.

Reaction score
Well I've been thinking this over guys and I do have a DayZ Mod server running at the moment. Would it be an interesting idea to turn that into a RaGEZONE DayZ Server of some sort?
It's basically a 50 slots server located in Germany.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well I've been thinking this over guys and I do have a DayZ Mod server running at the moment. Would it be an interesting idea to turn that into a RaGEZONE DayZ Server of some sort?
It's basically a 50 slots server located in Germany.

I'd play on there for sure ^_^

Reaction score
Modified the server for possible RaGEZONE use ^_^

IP/Port: 144.76.57.246:4070

Server runs the latest version of the DayZ Mod on the base map Chernarus.
Server is set to always have daytime and restarts every 6 hours.
It has an added Anti-Hack plugin for protection as well.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Server looks pretty good so far :)
Good thing it has an anti-cheat plugin running on the server.

Hope to see you guys ingame sometime soon!

Reaction score
Modified the server for possible RaGEZONE use ^_^

IP/Port: 144.76.57.246:4070

Server runs the latest version of the DayZ Mod on the base map Chernarus.
Server is set to always have daytime and restarts every 6 hours.
It has an added Anti-Hack plugin for protection as well.

Nice, getting in-game now.

Edit-
Completely unplayable for me. For some reason the game freezes for a few seconds every 5 seconds or so. No other dayz server does this, only this one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm doing fine. I've got a stash of food and weapons for anyone who can make it to me.

Really you just do suicide runs in to buildings until you find a melee weapon. Once you have a way to kill silently zombies are hardly a threat as long as you have buildings around.

I'm still playing ATM for anyone who wants to come on.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ron is right. The only hard part is to get your starting weapon (Hatchet or Machete for example).
Also dont try to rush into towns for that loot but advance slowly (crouch or prone). Zombies will hardly even notice you when you are prone.
It is harder than the standalone version of DayZ for sure, but more rewarding, as well ^_^

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure an RZ server is all that exciting at least for me because part of the attraction is that you do not know who's out there and where...

Back