Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v. 0.49.124971 [RePack] by MiraJ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw why 0.49.124971 instead of 0.49.124972 which would be the latest stable version? Would be cool if you could upgrade it, since 0.50 got delayed..

Also which .pbo files are used to open doors? I can attack using a older modules_dayz, but I can't open doors.

EDIT: Does your repack even allow to open doors? I used the exact same files as posted here and can't open them...
just with my files you can open doors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah yea, but when ever I use your modules_dayz.pbo with the original 0.49 files it won't launch the game anymore, crashing during the startup because of wrong signature of modules_dayz.pbo, but when I use the modules_dayz.pbo from 0.46 it works, but won't allow me to open doors ofc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah yea, but when ever I use your modules_dayz.pbo with the original 0.49 files it won't launch the game anymore, crashing during the startup because of wrong signature of modules_dayz.pbo, but when I use the modules_dayz.pbo from 0.46 it works, but won't allow me to open doors ofc...
write to my skype

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, alright. Hope I added the right one, it found a bunch of users...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haven't add me
I've added someone with the name MiraJ but well add me then, name is feuerhase- or search for edhuin@gmx.ch

Did you just add me? I've just deleted someone by accident..

My Profile pic looks like this so you should find me in skype.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it works, so far its a good edit, i have edited a save system to save char data for my server, Miraj here is some feedback if u want to iron out some creases with gameplay, Firstly i have noticed that hanger doors, barn doors and numerous other types of doors do not open, most others do, 2ndly no heli to fly(or u have removed your edited sqf), would enjoy a heli + heli crash sites do not appear, 3rdly confirmed vehicles (nice job btw) wish i have the hmmv50 also haha, your loading screen 80% of the time gets me trucked up by zombies by the time im allowed in the game(need to fix that 100% plz or remove it), some weapon attachments dont work, ie, akm bipod, confirm frags work, flashbangs also, confirm ak101 and makarov, new zombie physics working(that ive noticed), I also experience the client sometimes crashes and also the server but not at same times only intermittently, And yea the facepalm at load up,..lol...doh, i also get a reflector error and a player_load_action1 not found error, not sure if they are my dramas or the game need som1 else to confirm that. But so far thats what i have experienced, overall good work. I hope my info helps you.

Ok well i have heli crashes working and different sorts of cars however something involving zombies and when u go to get back into ur car it crashes client..Now warehouse doors and some military door wont open, and tents work but i dont know how to save, i also needed to block //dbloadplayer and insert new char script in init.sqf so as to load and save correctly for savelette, i also tried the version adam48 posted b4 he was banned and it has all doors opening and the extra f10 f11 f12 actions on it working and no counting down to get into server only problem is that the in game text was russ so if u can have a version like the one adam48 posted /or just a better compiled .50 version will be good but yea id rather hav battleye funtional so it needs to be updated soon as u can miraj,....also for those who want to play on a server i found black raven has one running this version br-tsl.tk/2302 if anyone wants to give it a try but its at your own risk of course... and a side note for all others out there i dont own the game and wont untill i want to but while its in alpha i will be playing about with it , and when i do buy it i will buy the supporters edition. I like likes also so if u like what i type gimme a like, thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on my server are also not usable all doors, the doors are on, can not be closed and the doors to be, can not be opened.
or you MiraJq have a different version than we?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On my server, meele attacking is bug. Impossible attacking with punch or white weapons only shoot with firearms. HOw to solve?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change modules_dayz.pbo

hi,

modules_dayz.pbo stay on addons directory.

I put modules_dayz.pbo on DZ directory of serverfiles, but the game stay forever in please wait screen.

I did not understand .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh are you Miraj nice please keep me posted ver .049 is still running perfectly for me looking forward to your new release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I create the server it appears as 0.49 in the console but in game it does say 0.47 and i cant ofc join because it is a bad version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i download your version of dayz 49 and there is no server for v49 all servers updated to v49.1 (0.49.124972) in this site ( ) they have the update for v49 to 49.1 and i download it and overwrite the files in game but when i open the game it says corrupted data , update is ok i download it 10 time and always says corrupted data but other users download the dayz from torrent and updated to 49.1 it's work fine , i can't download the original version 49 of dayz because its torent and slow (30 kb/s) it take a week . please help me how can i update your repack to 49.1 .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't bother with this server version anymore.

Although Miraj is good at what he does, he hasn't updated in a while.

Use one of the latest repacks.

You can find them here:

Back