Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Server Files

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
loot respawm when server restart and item dont change there position ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Corrected, from the outside of the server we find the file !Start_server_parameters.ini and open it with notepad, we rule the links to our server

loot respawm when server restart and item dont change there position ?

By deleting these files storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000

Or add it to the startup or restart batcher, and the files will be automatically deleted
del /Q /S F:\DayZ62_Server\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\*.*

Link correct for your drive

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
delete and it dont spawm loot .
If you do not delete then the loot lies in the same place, and after deleting the files, the loot changes, and the spawn place

Here is the client for this server, all No Steam http://stalker-torrent.net/viewtopic.php?t=1277

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it not like 0.60 that u delete that file and loot respawm .0.61 not respawm loot all when restart mate .u can test it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it not like 0.60 that u delete that file and loot respawm .0.61 not respawm loot all when restart mate .u can test it
Of course, everything is deleted, but if you do not delete everything, and selectively, the tents will remain, you just need to know what files to delete

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ah.i hope u server file hav way to spawm loot at restart server like offlinedb .but hive dont spawm mate .delete all but join game house dont hav loot .

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
and loot don't respawned:
9:31:20 Saved [Storage] data file [0] items.
19:31:20 Saved [Storage] data file [0] items.
19:31:20 Saved [Houses] data file 40 items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why:
1. Arhive name is DayZ62_Server ?
2. In arhive 2 server?

Hahaha....is this server I uploaded?it's DayZ61S but folder inside is Dayz62_Server....had already one DayZ61_Server so....
Nvm...nice to c this xexe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can not change a character, only a black american: Яркий свет:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Corrected, from the outside of the server we find the file !Start_server_parameters.ini and open it with notepad, we rule the links to our server

Or add it to the startup or restart batcher, and the files will be automatically deleted
del /Q /S F:\DayZ62_Server\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\*.*

Link correct for your drive

First of all: Thank you SO MUCH for this!!!
I've been waiting for a long time to finally have my own little private server. This build you provided works well for me.

For anyone else who is struggling to get it going, all i had to do was:
- change "dbInitEconomy [];" to "dbInitEconomy [true];" in [server root]\mpmissions\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\init.sqf
- adjust all directories in [server root]\!Start_server_parameters.ini
- start [server root]\Hive_61\run.bat
- then start server via [server root]\!Start_server.cmd

Player save is working for me. Only small things to consider:
- when logging in all inventory will be re-arranged. if your inventory is almost full some of the larger items, like pistols (2x2 slots) might get lost, i guess because the inventory item spawner can't fit them
- weapons will be unloaded. any bullets you had chambered on logoff will be lost and you have to reload your guns or de- and re-attach you mags

So far tents and barrels and vehicles seem to store through server restarts and longer server uptime. There is a catch, but more on that later ...

Loot respawn works! and you can to some extent mess around with it by altering your
[server root]\mpmissions\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\db\types.xml
Here's a quick guide as to how i do it:
<type name="P1"> <-------------- Item Name
<nominal>60</nominal> <------- Server will try to maintain this many spawns
<lifetime>1800</lifetime> <------ Item will despawn after this many seconds
<restock>50000</restock> ------ (not sure, maybe no more items of this type will respawn once restock has run out?)
<min>30</min> <---------------- Minimum amount to spawn, nor sure if used, i set it to <nominal> * 0.5
<max>120</max> <------------- Maximum amount to spawn, nor sure if used, i set it to <nominal> * 2.0
<quantmin>-1</quantmin> <---- no clue, seems to be -1 for all
<quantmax>-1</quantmax> <--- no clue, seems to be -1 for all
<cost>10</cost> <-------------- no clue, is this some value for loot economy? once a certain "total cost" of spawns has been reached no more will be spawned? default was 100, i set down to 10, no noticable increase in overall loot spawns though
<flags>7</flags> <-------------- no clue, just leave it
</type>

Once you have changed types.xml go shut down the server, delete
[server root]\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\types.bin
and restart the server. Not sure if you need to delete types.bin but i feel like this has an effect.

One very important thing!!!
The lifetime of certain items is critical. Take for example: <type name="Container_BarrelYellow">
This is the yellow oil barrel. You want that to be persistent over a very long period of time if you're gonna have this at your base. Same goes for <type name="TentLarge_Pitched">. I think by default for this server install the <lifetime> of these is set to 14400 seconds, just 4 hours! you should up that considerably! This: <lifetime>5184000</lifetime> is 60 days.

Other than that you can pretty freely mess around with spawn rates. as far as i can tell the effects are pretty quick to show. please remember though that loot economy will not instantly spawn all you loot on server restart, at least not reliably. it might take some time for your changes to take effect. My gut feeling sez that a <nominal> value of 100-250 should be fine for most stuff you want to find at military sites and up to 2000 for civillian spawn. You can also set <nominal> to 0 for stuff you don't want ... like books and hockey sticks ...

I hope this helped some of you. Thanks again to everyone who has made this possible!!!

- oberstkraut

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many of my players have problems. The frame is reduced to 0, some areas can not move.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @all,

here some new server config options:

Code:
loginQueueMaxPlayers = 10;
storageAutoFix = 1;                 // ?? 
disablePublisherBanKick = 1;     // ?? 
updateStrategyVersion = 1;     // ??
showPlayerStatus = 1;            // enable/disable Player Status Monitor

Back