• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DB error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Mind if I do...
Reaction score
Im really getting tired of this db error i have been getting! Its "db open error" and no matter what i do i get the db error. I redid obdc many times i redid the sql dbs and login and passwords many times. Can someone help.

I followed the instructions well but the only thing i didnt do was "12. Click dot in "Mixed Mode."enter user name and pass and REMEMBER THEM." i didnt do this because i already had installed mysql 2000.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont have DB error
but the login problem "Login Server Connected..."

I think you put something not 127.0.0.1 on some ini
for DB connection

[DATABASE]
SERVER=127.0.0.1 <<<<< Must be 127.0.0.1 for some how

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a lan base server running and i used my lan IP 192.168.0.2. It runs fine !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This may mean you have not set up the ODBC correctly,
Try redoing the ODBC and check Lunenita.ini and
service.ini to make sure the details are correct.

edit by Sparx:

im glad your helping people but please dont bump old topics >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back