• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[DCRS/OLDSCHOOL][PREHOSTED] Habbo v16 DCRs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hello.

I have these prehosted for any old school hotels. I doubt it will go down. Unless I forget to pay my domain name.

If they do go down please PM me, these work and have been tested by myself.

Thank you!
Alex

Last edited:
Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Excellent release, Might look into building an old school hotel myself.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Haha, thank you Alex. It's cool to see that anyone work with old swfs.

Thanks, JustTime.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks Alex, i think there aren't any prehosted V16 DCR's working at the moment, anyways it has little differences compared with the v14-18 ones. This remembers me that i need to fix my Public loader and i think i'll also add the V35 ones for people who want to enjoy this good RELEASE.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
What made you release these? But yeah, thanks, don't think much people use V16 anyways.

Doesn't matter.

Thanks Alex, i think there aren't any prehosted V16 DCR's working at the moment, anyways it has little differences compared with the v14-18 ones. This remembers me that i need to fix my Public loader and i think i'll also add the V35 ones for people who want to enjoy this good RELEASE.

Nice! Now I could test them, great job.

Haha, thank you Alex. It's cool to see that anyone work with old swfs.

Thanks, JustTime.

Glad you like them. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you upload it and give us the download link? I really want to host these myself.

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm glad there are still people who use old-school Habbo servers :D: even though Habbo has come a long way now and has made several major changes since V16.

BTW Hablux Server V1 and V2, which was made by me, Donkjam and Moogly supported V16, however I believe V3/V3.5 supported V17/V18 (I'm not sure as I left the project at the end of V2), just saying, it was a great server that many people liked when it was released, feel free to use it for your hotel if you manage to find a working download link for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back