• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DDOS Shield

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I originally created for Trinity Entertainment but it doesn't have to be just for GunZ Servers but for everything.

Name doesn't actually do what it sounds but at least it does something.

It was created due to the fact peoiple like Phail and his 'friends' DDOS servers for their own liking, so tada. o.o

It detects if a bot (or human) ddoses the site and logs it along with the IP address it was using. It also sends an e-mail to the site owner that the attack happens right at that very moment of the attack.

If the site starts to build very high bandwidth usage, the PHP script will generate a page to block access to the main site.

Just edit the shield.php at this line.

Code:
$to = 'Your e-mail';

You can edit the messages if you like. Don't care.

All just have to do is include into your ccurent site with:

Code:
<?php include ('shield.php'); ?>

Very simple so don't expect it to work as well as I think it does.

Attachments

• Shield.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 454
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice one, but the better way to do it is buying a hardware firewall for your server...

Btw. It might be an idea to put them in the .htaccess so they get a 403 after.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
nice but that nard Phail will still find out how to do that DDOS shyt. he never gives up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice one, but the better way to do it is buying a hardware firewall for your server...

Maybe when I rewrite it for Trinity I will.

Like I said, basic.

Ronata: I didn't post in Gunz Release section because it wasn't initially for GunZ but for everything.

The beer?? Its here !!!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe when I rewrite it for Trinity I will.

Like I said, basic.

Ronata: I didn't post in Gunz Release section because it wasn't initially for GunZ but for everything.

I know, but it was posted in the general section and releases/shares must be posted in the release section.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Phail will always find a way to fail your server. theirs no doubt.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Release :D,

Also Kyuma, dont you think its a little off topic about hacking someones PC? :S

Guy

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
OP, a script intended to protect other scripts of this nature is a bad idea - it'd be better to setup a software firewall, or even modify the settings of your HTTP daemon to limit the number of concurrent connections.

A tiny script compared to a hardware firewall - the next logical step would be to setup a software firewall, not based off a script ran through an HTTP daemon.

You deserved it after you bloated about yourself being better than me. Now stop crying or I'll exploit your database. I'm server friendly as long as the server is friendly to me.

And stop bloating about DDOS and stuff. First of all ASP is a scriptlanguage, serversided. And second of all my pc is better protected than the Queen's one.

That was the fake Wizkid. (Aka Kyuma himself.)

Oops, I spoke too soon!

1) "I'll exploit your database" - I highly doubt you know any MSSQL vulnerabilities that would effect Kyuma.

2) ASP is a scripting language, but it doesn't have to be ran on a server end.

3) "And second of all my pc is better protected than the Queen's one." - what?

With Kolie's emulator? Grow up.

Why would a server daemon be used to flood a PHP script?

butt-kiss much?.

Two words: "Donald Duck".

good job

first release

Read above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im sorry but gWX0 makes some lgendary posts. SO far I can't argue with anything he said above xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
OP, a script intended to protect other scripts of this nature is a bad idea - it'd be better to setup a software firewall, or even modify the settings of your HTTP daemon to limit the number of concurrent connections.

A tiny script compared to a hardware firewall - the next logical step would be to setup a software firewall, not based off a script ran through an HTTP daemon.

Oops, I spoke too soon!

1) "I'll exploit your database" - I highly doubt you know any MSSQL vulnerabilities that would effect Kyuma.

Why would a server daemon be used to flood a PHP script?

Two words: "Donald Duck".

Read above.

lol pro. o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good job on releasing a protection script for DDOS.
wasn't really looking for it cause as wizkid said i use my own hardware firewall!

good job!

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oops, I spoke too soon!

That made me lol

Back