• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dear Navyfield Macro Community

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Progress has been made on a new macro that'll make the developers/gamemasters/mods/vet community cry... It is a revolutionary, never tried before macro, that I'm sure at least most of you script kiddies will love, and you know why... because I'm releasing the script ON DAY 1!!! you heard me right... on the exact day I finish (with bugs fixed), it'll be released. It'll have the most advance anti macro detection of any macro to date, will be fully customizable with easy instructions, and when time allows, track progress with an easy to read document. As this macro goes through its evolution, expect a great way to earn LOTS of money

I won't tell you what the macro will do yet :winky: but you'll learn soon enough

Sincerly

-YunoNF-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The macro is mostly completed, Every hour it is getting 10% more efficent, all I need to add to release it, is to add code for it to repeat steps needed to obtain 24/7 operation. This part is the easiest of this script, and I plan to add alot of options ^.^

If any of you would like an earlier releast than (10:00 GMT, 3:00 EST, 4:00 CT, 5:00 MT, 6:00 PT) Than please message below, and I'll submit the first usable version

Sincerly

-YunoNF-

p.s. I didn't forget my promise to release my evilish scripts ^.^ This'll be one of them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delayed a day, but, the hardest parts are done ^.^

-YunoNF-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i wanna test o.o it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how about the macro?
is it final? or still in creation

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Progress has been made on a new macro that'll make the developers/gamemasters/mods/vet community cry... It is a revolutionary, never tried before macro, that I'm sure at least most of you script kiddies will love, and you know why... because I'm releasing the script ON DAY 1!!! you heard me right... on the exact day I finish (with bugs fixed), it'll be released. It'll have the most advance anti macro detection of any macro to date, will be fully customizable with easy instructions, and when time allows, track progress with an easy to read document. As this macro goes through its evolution, expect a great way to earn LOTS of money

I won't tell you what the macro will do yet :winky: but you'll learn soon enough

Sincerly

-YunoNF-

LMAO did nobody notice the user name from NF for america?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to thank everyone who was able to privatly message me and had the opportunity to test
it. However due to a recent modification to the NF servers which allow us to view the programs
you have running in the task manager, many of you got banned

The following programs have been known to be banned

-Qmacro-
-Scar-

However don't fear, there is a way to still macro with these programs (actually quite a few). Just
need to get a program to hide scar from the currently running programs list... but there is a better
way which I don't like sharing (it also allows me to macro all on one computer while working on it :eek:tt1:)

Have fun

Yuno-NF

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i wanna try it.
and... ive been banned a couple times and have got to know the stupid mods.
after u pay them a million creds then your unbanned.
Its not that bad really

Reaction score
Dear YunoNF

I create some nice working macros for US and EU servers but got banned several times because they detect my macro programm.

I need help generating a rootkit for "qmacro" or hiding "scar" from running prozesses.

Can someone help me or give me some tipps? Pls pn or Email me.

margotf79@googlemail.com

Last edited:
Back