Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Deca Games officially ends support for Crime City and Modern War

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(I still can't believe eleven years flew by after playing these two games. And I guess it's true: If it begins, it has to end one way or another.) Starting on April 3, 2023 at 1PM PST, Deca Games (formerly GREE and Funzio Games) will officially stop supporting the games Crime City and Modern War.
Game servers will be run down, and there will be no support for playing the game.

Calling all comrades and criminals from around the world: The White Flag of Surrender is waving in the wind!
Cartoondude135 - Deca Games officially ends support for Crime City and Modern War - RaGEZONE Forums

This is Commander Cartoondude, reporting for the last time.
Criminals are turning in their weapons, armor, and stolen loot. The sun is rising on the horizon of gang-riddled lands.
The now convicts are receiving much-needed extensive re education in the most strict penitentiaries, ex-cons and gang members are reuniting with their existing families in addition to creating soon-to-be families and restoring damage inflicted to their neighborhoods from enemy weapons, and vegetation finally growing in place of lands damaged by criminals footwear.

Last flakes of ashes are falling down, the sun striking through the destroyed buildings.
Noises of war are finally calming down.
Soldiers are recovering from the terrors of wars. Families are reuniting, citizens rebuilding towns, and nature finally being able to cover the muddy caterpillar tracks of tanks.
The HQ announced that the last members of the Renegades surrendered after a long siege. Warland celebrates in joy and glory, toasting a drink every now and then for the brave heroes that made it all possible.
The HQ wishes to thank every single one of you, daring, strategic, victorious comrades and criminals for your services and power throughout the years.
A Tribute to all of the Funzio, Gree, and Deca staff who made it all possible for our side to win the war.

” Once we have a war there is only one thing to do. It must be won. For defeat brings worse things than any that can ever happen in war. ”
- Ernest Hemingway

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same here. I enjoy this game due to the building tycoon nature of building the buildings in your hood.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bring it back man this was my childhood bloody start a go fund me just to keep the servers up for crime city

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It’s sad day for sure. I’m the dream catcher. 99%er instant fire for battle. Goin miss the good ol’ times and friends I made along the way. 🥺

Big thanks to the maniac assassins top 25! 😍

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Deeply saddened. I started playing Kingdom Age, Crime City and Modern War when they first started. And the origional Funzio Forums were my social world 11 years ago. These games will always be special as they were a perfect distraction during an awful time of separation, divorce and custody battles. I made some amazing online friends and had a ball in the community. Even though I took an 8 year break, I am just glad o got to play for a while again last year and this one before the eventual shut down. I’ve never played a game before now where I was there at the start and there at the end of its life cycle, and I did it with all 3 of them.

Thanks to the dev teams keeping it alive and to all the players and forums for the friendships over a decade long.

Back