Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Decompiled GameServer 1.00.90 Files

Reaction score
here complete sources for compile your own GameServer & GameServerCS in: VTM Protocol or others, full translated to: Visual Studio 2010, DataServer 0.74T Source included too:

here I leave too: GS-N/GSCS VTM Protocol, but.. compiled with: Visual Studio 2010 (not with: 6.0) by me:

Reaction score
here complete sources for compile your own GameServer & GameServerCS in: VTM Protocol or others, full translated to: Visual Studio 2010, DataServer 0.74T Source included too:

here I leave too: GS-N/GSCS VTM Protocol, but.. compiled with: Visual Studio 2010 (not with: 6.0) by me:

thank mauro07 cery much ^_^ :cool:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh yeah! leechers fight!!!!!

hermexjohn - Decompiled GameServer 1.00.90 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Please upload ur serverfiles becuase when i open GS it crashs

selling server files is against RZ rules
Reaction score

Help please.
I compiled the game server. Run with no problems, but when you log in to your account Game server crash. Nobody faced with this problem?
I am a novice in this matter, and do not even know which way to dig)

Back