• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Decompiling & Source Pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hohoho , here comes the santa.

// I want to see S6EP2 GS running in NO TIME.
Attached, THA data folder.

View attachment 142438

This data folder is from ex701 tha and won't work on 6.2 gs because file structures changed alot.
Also can be noticed on commonserver.cfg and mapserverinfo.dat the "gold channel" system :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This data folder is from ex701 tha and won't work on 6.2 gs because file structures changed alot.
Also can be noticed on commonserver.cfg and mapserverinfo.dat the "gold channel" system :)

Yes, it from Ex701 (Eventitembag79.txt , "Akeron_Buff_drop"). So, GameServer Ex701 leaked ^^!

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some have it for sure :p

no doubt, chinese have sources of Ex702 main.exe and original webzens GS, GSCS and rest sources..
I remeber here in forum was released lates leadek sources + compiled gs. RZ admins deleted sources, but left a link to binary.. (after huge flame wars) :))) and some guys (here in rz) have main.exe sources to..

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no doubt, chinese have sources of Ex702 main.exe and original webzens GS, GSCS and rest sources..
I remeber here in forum was released lates leadek sources + compiled gs. RZ admins deleted sources, but left a link to binary.. (after huge flame wars) :))) and some guys (here in rz) have main.exe sources to..
The sources released there were from other korean game, if you can give me the date when it was released I may check old threads. As for rz members that got main.exe source there is one guy that got a source older than earth. The chinese guy who got full sources of ex701 is member in this forum, got a nickname with some numbers which I can't remember, but I couldn't see him online in past for several months.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Chineses keep it for them ,but also they don`t know what to do with it , i don't see any chinese selling private files bigger than season6 ...
Also Chineses (CyberLove) still uses gameserver .90 for season6 ..
Here are some chinese sources (contains season6 playable , has new cashshop source code ) code is kinda crappy ...

Also here are some new gs/gscs of season6ep2 THA , unfortunately ,it got a password..

Can be cracked if someone got a good gpu or more than one :)

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Chineses keep it for them ,but also they don`t know what to do with it , i don't see any chinese selling private files bigger than season6 ...
Also Chineses (CyberLove) still uses gameserver .90 for season6 ..
Here are some chinese sources (contains season6 playable , has new cashshop source code ) code is kinda crappy ...

Also here are some new gs/gscs of season6ep2 THA , unfortunately ,it got a password..

Can be cracked if someone got a good gpu or more than one :)
There is a private server running on ex701 in china but it looks like their interest is very low or they are simply stupid.
I'll check the thread but as I remember there wasn't any important sources in this thread.

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just finished checking all the deleted replies and all I saw was mg kill crying like a 10 years old kid because he got hacked. No sources, only words, screenshots and some references to bbsleon. Maybe someone of that guys who got some ex sources may share only enc/dec functions/files because if private community disappear people's interest in muonline will disappear too and they will have useless source codes of a dead game. Private community keep the game active more than webzen.

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, MGKill it was.. ^__^ him got hacked and leaked sources where uploaded and shared in that thread ;) Thats why there was so many tears..
Aheuahueah.. MGKill formated HDD after river of tears and never come back to rz

R.I.P

PS. I was downloaded them and nanoman.. :D But i i lost them, cuz gifted my old laptop with all crap to sister and shes boyfriend formated HDD
PSS. So much fun was back in the old days in RZ.. Missing it.. Fenix, where are u my friend! T_T
PSS after PSS.. i communicated with MGKill in other forum.. Special person guy, few years later after this..I think it was after him infarcted me "without reason" :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just finished checking all the deleted replies and all I saw was mg kill crying like a 10 years old kid because he got hacked. No sources, only words, screenshots and some references to bbsleon. Maybe someone of that guys who got some ex sources may share only enc/dec functions/files because if private community disappear people's interest in muonline will disappear too and they will have useless source codes of a dead game. Private community keep the game active more than webzen.

I have the enc/dec, but don't will share, people here don't deserve it...

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heh as seen in above example, people will leach it , add something new to it and selling it for $$.

mauka is a nice guy ,he deserves it :)
mauka , still playing gmo ? pumping duped jewels ? gimmie some ^^

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MaThreeX - Decompiling & Source Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

Heh as seen in above example, people will leach it , add something new to it and selling it for $$.

mauka is a nice guy ,he deserves it :)
mauka , still playing gmo ? pumping duped jewels ? gimmie some ^^

All day - everyday :D

Back