Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB

Reaction score
so.. what if I found some bugs, how can I fix it ? or lets just say.. What program language should I use ? and where will I start to fix it.. In the Source or the Client itself ?

You fix the bugs server sided and client sided. The CSV files can be done with Excel and CSVed. I'd prefer to use Excel it's more efficient to use.
There's also bugs in dekaronserver.exe(server side) and Dekaron.exe(client sided) where you would need a program needed like OllyDBG and edit the offsets etc..

Reaction score
Here's the same client with character textures fixed, aloken shield under your feet fixed, guardarm buffs fixed. Also some character buffs that wouldn't show up in the buffs UI.

Dekaron.exe 2.00 GB

Added a few things in here, Angelic wings, phantom wings, A13 Dragon weapons(these don't work like they should, but can be fixed easily).
Just copy share to server. -> Always make a backup of the old share folder incase you mess up. Don't come whining if you didn't.

Nyamochka - Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's the same client with character textures fixed, aloken shield under your feet fixed, guardarm buffs fixed. Also some character buffs that wouldn't show up in the buffs UI.

Dekaron.exe 2.00 GB

Added a few things in here, Angelic wings, phantom wings, A13 Dragon weapons(these don't work like they should, but can be fixed easily).
Just copy share to server. -> Always make a backup of the old share folder incase you mess up. Don't come whining if you didn't.

Nyamochka - Dekaron 11 Classes Available \ Server + Client + cleanDB - RaGEZONE Forums

hi tidie10,
My server up is running.
1. I'm using the client you shared.
2. copied the "share folder" on the winged dekaron to my dekaron server.

My problem is:
1. How to set up the client to connect to my server? im using 127.0.0.1(serverside/client)
2. Do still need to edit the dekaron.exe inside the bin folder and change the IP Address?
(I change the channellist, loginlist, servantlist on both the client and server. )
3. if so, what is the the IP address you have on the dekaron.exe that i need to change?
4. Is there anything I have to edit other than those I mentioned?

Figured it all out!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client fails to load at 85.8% (sometimes at 85.7%) can someone help me fix this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dekaron.exe 2.00 GB

Can reupload link?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

run server: dbmon.exe => DekaronStartUp.exe
acc create

TBL_USER - PW normal (example: 123456)
USER_PROFILE - PW MD5 (example: e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e)
NOTE: 09101410275532 Must Be Changed Atleast 1 Digit Per Account Added This Way

fix UI and Script bug on class select step.rar - extract in game folder (example: C:\Dekaron\)

credits: Nirraen\Nyam..
special thx: =Seph=
good luck =)

update link pls ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good job kirihara. just one more thing did you happen to fix the texture of the character like the post on page 7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have never used these files, but it should be relatively easy. Just replace the following files with their correct equivelants:

swd_bot_00_s.dds
swd_cot_00.dds
swd_glv_00.dds
swd_bot_00.dds
swd_glv_00_s.dds
swd_har_00.dds
swd_hel_00.dds

Kirihara

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the server is running smoothly at my other computer using win7 x64-sql200, but when i transfer the server on a vm which run server 2008 r2-sql2000. the dekaronserver stuck at share\skills\aloken\l_1_1_dazzlingweapons.cvs. i also tried to copy the share from the client included in the release but i still the error. do you have any idea?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
update link pls ^^

Thank you Kirihara for the files, it is work perfect!
Wich dekaron are this files? Real A9, modifed A3, im kind of new on this files.
Sorry for ask but do u have the tools, like unpacker/packer, for this files? Can u share it?
Thank in advance!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi someone can help with two things?

If can share the default character texture for the client!
And how to fix aloken shield under feet ?

Sorry for my bad english
Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Dekaron.exe 2.00 GB

Hey, can someone repost a valid download link please? I got problems with aloken skill, too.
I think this files would fix my problems. Thanks!

Back