Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Delete post fixed :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to those who hate noobs like me who don't know poop... but i have looked for hours for the answer and nothing works i know its probably simple im just an idiot.. ok well I setup mangos server the way every guide says but when i open my realmd.conf folder auto close... iv checked my Mysql server it is up and running and the passwords are correct and ip local host ip 127.0.0.1 are good passwords in realmd.conf and the other are fine and normal but they auto close and no server log is created or im 2 stupid to find it.. im using Navicat, Mysql server 5.0, Mangos v2.0.12, wow 2.0.12, I got all my mangos and crap from http://forum.ragezone.com/f114/mangos-v2-0-12-burning-crusade-server-svn-core-247068/
I'm sorry for my stupidity my lack of spelling and my sexiness....

I'm trying to think of anything else that would help you guys figure out my issue but i dunno wat else to say... I'm not trying to edit the Exe ones either only the .conf ones :p umm yea feedback please no spam or ill QQ in a dark corner for days

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Mangos Help

I'm sorry for my stupidity but atleast i figured it out on my own... one step closer to taking the tag NOOB off my head.... well the files were named realmd.conf but really they were bat files soooo i fixed it :D sorry to anyone who read this post and sorry for wasting your time i love you guys in a non homo sexual way w00t:poster_cl

Back