• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Delphi] [Source] [v83+]Delphi MapleStory Server (supports v83/v90/v97)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, I don't think any server in the top 50 uses this. It has way too few features.

Set the channel-server IP to your LAN IP and also set the IPs in the localhost to your LAN IP, then it should work. Also make sure your firewall isn't blocking anything.

Wow thank you so much!! I didn't think my LAN IP would actually work, cause you said it HAD to be 63.251.217.2...anyways thank you!! also I will always check for more source updates :) (also u know how i can fix mobs not dying??) :p

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Not a registered ID o.0

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nvm got everything working :D now the only problem is mobs not dying. Any way i can fix that?

Also, are there ANY other ID's that work besides 2 and 13? I found the account info in ClientStatusHandler under PacketHandlers, tried adding a third C.CheckLogin('adminT', 'admin'); XD I literally just want to add ONE more account so that i can log in 3 different computers lol =D

[EDIT] Actually the mobs not dying is just the localhost, nvm about that ^^
[EDIT2] And apparently ANY ID works, but only adminT and admin work...

Last edited:
Reaction score
help when ingame i cant pick up any drops its acting like ive got a full inventry and on the server its got the message check if u need to enable actions what and where do i enable actions

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
help when ingame i cant pick up any drops its acting like ive got a full inventry and on the server its got the message check if u need to enable actions what and where do i enable actions

Well, it isn't supposed to reach that line. Are you sure your inventory isn't messed up? Take a look at your slot counts in the characters table.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nevermind it randomly decided to work again, got it :)

now I'm just waiting for kiki to update his localhost so mobs will die lol (could it have something to do with the delphi source?)

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nevermind it randomly decided to work again, got it :)

now I'm just waiting for kiki to update his localhost so mobs will die lol (could it have something to do with the delphi source?)

Doubt it. Using loopback is a great alternative if you are using it for yourself

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do i download the files from the svn? it is password protected so i cant cheack out using an svn client
plz help im a complite noob at this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doubt it. Using loopback is a great alternative if you are using it for yourself

Hmm...I have loopback setup 63.251.217.2 (with 63.251.217.3 and .4 added) but when I launch GameLauncher it tries to patch... and MapleStory.exe goes to website lol (making shortcuts and adding GameLaunching to target doesn't work either). I can still get in-game with the localhost, but I'm trying to get in-game this way instead.

P.S. I know this may have been answered already, but after reading all 56 pages of this thread, and countless other threads via google, I can't seem to find the answer. It's always for some older version of maple, and doesn't apply to v97. If the solution is simple, then what is it? If not, I'll do what it takes to get it to work. Thanks in advance for any help. :p

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I disconnect before even seeing the Nexon logo screen and when I check the MapleStory Server stuff, it reads:

8:27:45 PM Welcome, I'm configured for MapleStory Global v97
8:27:45 PM Registered packet handlers: 78
8:27:46 PM [WARNING] Your MCDB is for another MapleStory version!
8:27:47 PM Login-Server listening on port 8484
8:27:47 PM Scania-1 on port 8585
8:27:47 PM Scania-2 on port 8586
8:28:22 PM Client connected to Login-Server: 63.251.217.2:50335
8:29:42 PM Client disconnected from Login-Server: 63.251.217.2:50335

Anyone know how to fix this? (Sorry if this was asked already and answered but I don't really feel like reading 56 pages.)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I disconnect before even seeing the Nexon logo screen and when I check the MapleStory Server stuff, it reads:

8:27:45 PM Welcome, I'm configured for MapleStory Global v97
8:27:45 PM Registered packet handlers: 78
8:27:46 PM [WARNING] Your MCDB is for another MapleStory version!
8:27:47 PM Login-Server listening on port 8484
8:27:47 PM Scania-1 on port 8585
8:27:47 PM Scania-2 on port 8586
8:28:22 PM Client connected to Login-Server: 63.251.217.2:50335
8:29:42 PM Client disconnected from Login-Server: 63.251.217.2:50335

Anyone know how to fix this? (Sorry if this was asked already and answered but I don't really feel like reading 56 pages.)

What version of MCDB are you using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I get a MCDB for v90? Is there an extractor some wheres that I can DL to do this myself?

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@above, Check out the timeline for it, when v90 was updated, hendi did attached a v90GMST mcdb as I recall.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@above, Check out the timeline for it, when v90 was updated, hendi did attached a v90GMST mcdb as I recall.

Nothing on the timeline or on the SVN pertaining to a v90 MCDB. I have already checked and double checked just to make sure before I made my post.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nothing on the timeline or on the SVN pertaining to a v90 MCDB. I have already checked and double checked just to make sure before I made my post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I use that MCDB I get a warning saying that my MCDB is a different Version... Any ideas? I was able to get in game, but I DC in the explorer intro after enter map 5000 with a 2147xxxxx error...

Back