• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DeltaC Engine Release v1.5 Update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it is possible. Can be added as a function of the Arma 2 and Arma 3, but it is necessary to have a lot of time. Need 2-3 programmer VC ++. It would be possible to do the server is very similar to the real server. But this work will be free, and who today are willing to work for free?
Of course nobody would make such a work for free :D
Indeed I'm figuring out some workaround to implement the callExtension function into dayZ to implement iniDBi, extDB and Arma2Net to dinamically load and save objects from the DB... but If I figure it out, be sure that I will sell it ahahah cause it's a hell of a work to do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works. I've already tried. The truth is I do not like such a scheme and I did differently.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works. I've already tried. The truth is I do not like such a scheme and I did differently.

yeah I know you impemented directly into the engine the function DBServerSaveTent, DBSaveTent etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The thing is there's no much sense in messing with this code because it's already outdated and quite horrible in general. Many bugs were fixed in 0.52 (and some new were introduced :D) and some new functionality was introduced as well, but what devs should really do imho is to fix critical performance issues. And fix damn zombies. And rewrite the networking code (like DeltaPony did, lol).
Ah, if only someone leaked the codes every 6 months... That would be awesome XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No. I help only a limited group of friends.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, thanks for replying DeltaPony. This looked interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back