Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DeMEmu is coming Home for Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Demsco here informing you that Dememu is going to be released exactly on Christmas (No disrecpting the Jews and people who celebrate Kwanza.) Well since Ringmaup is gonna probably release it to the owners of Emupedia or whatever and there gonna post it on their site and then your gonna get it might as well get my project with his. So come one and all! The Dem team is giving Dememu for Christmas!

Some features of DemEmu are:

Running on Burning Crusades newest patch (what is it 6022?) and 2 days after a new update for BC we will update the server (No more waiting :)

No Hackpatch or Addons
Outlands is .... (Drum roll please) Fully Spawned and Scripted!
Every new instance is spawned and scripted
All outlands items are there!
Multiple Servers!
The choice of joining a global realmlist or having a small private servers with a couple of friends!
Controllabe Ships,Zeplins, and Submarines!
Flying mounts working!
Emerald Dream is spawned!
CoT is working (i just had to post that seperate. I love that instance.)
Naxx is spawned!
Jewlcrafting
A new BG!
Battle Arena!
New LFG interface!
All BG's are working (LFG for AV??)
Goblins,Ogres,Kobolds, and Leper Gnomes are the new races (Yes you can now have nice hair all year long)
and much much more...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sounds nice :eek:
But are you sure it will be released? :eek:

Signed,
Zer0xe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It should be unless my computer gets hacked again because someone trying to get it. They instead got a false folder containing a zip with about 600 pics of erm well lets just say Homosexuals doing something...
If that happens again i will only make a small private server which select beta testers can use.

(Reason why im so pissed of at the people hacking my comp was that i wasent home so when they unistalled windows, my server shut down while i had the draeni fix loaded up, well when windows got deleted and i had to reformat my comp again i lost my draeni fix and spent another 2 weeks working on it.

And i do understand that it was a weird moment to say DeMEmus going to be released right after WoW-Reloded was taken away. But DemEmu will be released. One Question to Ringmaup. Isnt your Emu just a repack for WoWemu. You never released any details about it.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm.. Why would people hack computers anyways...
Oh well
Good luck keep the hackers out of your computer

Signed,
Zer0xe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hell yea sounds awsum but what is this actually using ???

wowemu or mangos im a bit of a noob lol

atm im running a TBC mangos server and this sounds very interesting

if there is anyway i could help i would be glad to :p

samwise

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its not Mangos or wowemu or Ludmilla its a completly new Emu. I keep on forgetting everything :(((( check back here every hour to see if theres a new edit. Oh and were looking for someone to host and desighn our website.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, hope it will be released then....

Signed,
Zer0xe

Reaction score
Why dont u use << its free and you can get lots of scripts installed from admin panel >>

I used it and im seting up an forum on it and it will be dedicated to wow emus and so on :)

this is what ya get :
Free Web Hosting Package

Absolutely FREE
Data storage: 250 MB
Monthly bandwidth: 5 GB
Hosting for 1 domain
5 subdomains
NO ADS Perl enabled
PHP enabled
1 MySQL database
10 MB MySQL DB space
PHPMyAdmin
Over 3,000 Perl modules

3 POP3 accounts
3 Email aliases
SpamAssassin protection
E-mail filters
Webmail service
POP3 access/no SMTP
"Catch-all" emails Elefante free scripts (?)
FrontPage extensions
SSL with certificate gen
SSI (Server Side Includes)
Web-based file manager
Advanced Control Panel
Instant account activation
Easy upgrade options
Multilanguage control panel
And more .

Hope to see the emu soon so i can test and compare with others :p

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks for the announcement.
please all take a note, that I will not allow building a flame thread of this, so everyone I am thinking of (they know that), don't even thing of posting what you are about to post. I will lock this thread later when the announcer has nothing to say before the emulator is released (or not) in order to keep it from flaming.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the information [lexx]

Signed,
Zer0xe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so if we are good all year and we will have a emu that have everything we want :D thanks santa!! But the new races are be and dr what was those stuff the last Goblins,Ogres,Kobolds, and Leper Gnomes are the new races (Yes you can now have nice hair all year long)
and much much more... blood elf and draenies are the new

so why don't u put a firewall thats works for u without taking out the server

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
all i know of is that theres a guy named frute (i think thats how u spell it) is stealing emus. hes trying to jack my friends core hes making too. so that might be whos after him. hes some hacker here just letting u know and keep an eye out.

i dknot know who frute is i just heard this when my friends server files were stolen by him

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If this really is true, its going to be awesome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds really nice and all... can't wait till this thing gets released. I'm currently experimenting with MaNGOS, which is a fine piece of server software, apart from some instances not yet implemented, and some minor bugs. Also don't think Burning Crusades stuff is in it too (could be wrong so correct me if necessary).

If you need some testers, I have a dedicated UNIX machine running somewhere in a Datacenter (no I'm not going to give the detailz here :p), so if you can provide unix-binaries or the source (which I can compile ofcoz :p), that would be very much appreciated. Windows binaries are fine too, but for obvious performance issues a unix-binary is better. Let me know if ur interested (PM me to get my direct contact info...)

Cheers

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
also i can wait i just want to play Burning Crusades >D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If its true, then its pretty nice though.

Signed,
Zer0xe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great DeMsco!
its good to hear your emu is soon complete, and i must say that all features in the server sounds promising and inspiring.

And to commerce a bit, WALemu's BETA test servers will open in november.
And you can also expect an expansion pack to implent to your servers by next summer! "the new risen throne". It will contain a brand new continent, northrend.

Good luck mate, i cant wait to see your emu released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back