• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Demo 2 And Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is Demo 2?
This TR Plus?
And another question can anyone give me the files of the first version of Tales Runner?
(While I was not the rough and ocean) is version 1

Thank assistants :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is one version server files have one child files and is asking for them $ 10 :(

Upvote 0
Reaction score
translator detected

Ummmmm, I`m from the US.
I speak English perfectly fine, I wouldn`t know why you would accuse me of translating...
Basically I just answered most of his questions in a short way.
Saying that Version one of Tales Runner doesn`t have server files.
Second line is answering a question with a question.
Their is no TR plus is proper English, I don`t know why you would accuse that.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ummmmm, I`m from the US.
I speak English perfectly fine, I wouldn`t know why you would accuse me of translating...
Basically I just answered most of his questions in a short way.
Saying that Version one of Tales Runner doesn`t have server files.
Second line is answering a question with a question.
Their is no TR plus is proper English, I don`t know why you would accuse that.
Actually you're both wrong. It's "There" and what kind of translator would do something like that? Only people would make that kind of mistake.
And what that guy meant by TR plus is probably the latest extension to KTR. Which is called Tales Runner+

Also the first version of TR? Not that I know of. I know winnerhub's TR only has a few characters (there's no Ocean) cause it was CBT.
I think you can still download the client. But it's not exactly the first version. It's heavily modded. It has the 2nd version of the menu(The first version is the one with a purple background. Second is the last one we saw on gpotato. Third is KTR's current one)
Anyway winnerhub's is the closest. That's all I know
Also demo 2? What.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually you're both wrong. It's "There" and what kind of translator would do something like that? Only people would make that kind of mistake.
And what that guy meant by TR plus is probably the latest extension to KTR. Which is called Tales Runner+

Also the first version of TR? Not that I know of. I know winnerhub's TR only has a few characters (there's no Ocean) cause it was CBT.
I think you can still download the client. But it's not exactly the first version. It's heavily modded. It has the 2nd version of the menu(The first version is the one with a purple background. Second is the last one we saw on gpotato. Third is KTR's current one)
Anyway winnerhub's is the closest. That's all I know
Also demo 2? What.
I mean version with purple background

Upvote 0
Back