• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Deported for being too handsome

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I heard in Manila some gang wanted to eliminate all the handsome men... So I went to live in Cebu :D:

Just kidding for that last part.. lol But the Manila part was very true.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-Wonders who'll be the first Country and/or state(s) to make being too handsome/beautiful illegal-

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
crap, that means I won't be able to go to Saudi Arabia without the fear of getting deported.

Ugh. How much pain we handsome men have to bear...

Reaction score
-Wonders who'll be the first Country and/or state(s) to make being too handsome/beautiful illegal-

"Cosmetic bomb explodes in America"

Obama: From now on, we are banning cosmetic products. People who are too pretty will all be suspects of the crime.

@Topic:
Saw this on Reddit, pretty hilarous.
However, they do have a point of him being "distracting" to the women. Still funny though:laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have read this already in news... the countries reasons seems legal..

Back