Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Detailed Guide] Custom Quests

Reaction score
I've just edited your post to include the info you wanted on the NPC read this quote.

you talked about these files but what about:

npcset.xml
questmap.xml
sacrifice table.xml

also could you explain a bit about rows marked as ???:
Code:
 name="Goblin Gunners".......................................... NPC Name
 desc="goblin with gun in hands"................................ NPC Descripction
 meshname="goblinG"............................................. NPC Model Mesh Name
 scale="1.0 1.0 1.0"............................................ NPC size (x,y,z)
 grade="regular"................................................ NPC There are 3 grades, regular elite and boss
 max_hp="30".................................................... NPC HP (health)
 max_ap="30".................................................... NPC AP (armour)
 int="4"........................................................ NPC Intelligence, (How often they will use their skills)
 agility="4".................................................... NPC Uhm, yea? I don't know either 100% I assume its just the opposite of Intel, how often they melee
 view_angle="25"................................................ NPC How far they can see you from angle wise.
 dc="5"......................................................... NPC Sure, ??? fits this one.
 offensetype="2"................................................ NPC Weither they prefer melee or skills 2 is skills 1 is melee
 dyingtime="5">................................................. NPC How long their dying animation takes to complete
 <COLLISION radius="30" height="110" />......................... NPC Hit boxes
 <ATTACK type="melee" range="110" weaponitem_id="300012" />..... NPC Atacking (type, range, weapon id)
 <SPEED default="230" />........................................ NPC Moving Speed
 <SKILL id="121" />............................................. NPC Skill ID (zskill.xml)
 <DROP table="G12" />........................................... NPC Drop scenario (droptable.xml)

I started making quest. Well I have already made 4 of 8 maps.
Could you explain me about custom map setting up for quest and making custom sacrifice items?

and right now I need you to PM me the xml files you need explained as im not at home and cant look @ the XML files as I dont have them

What year is this?
Reaction score
anything about portals setting up?
like for 1 quest it uses portal "link01" in map
and for another quest it uses diffrent portal "link02" or "link03" for same map?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Custom Quests made easy.

Nice tutorial, most of the ones that I have dl'd, come with xmls, but you are a very organized tutorial maker.

Reaction score
Re: Custom Quests made easy.

Nice tutorial, most of the ones that I have dl'd, come with xmls, but you are a very organized tutorial maker.

Thanks, funny story on why I even wrote this, way back when. When I took over LegacyGamers fisher and I were going to release a duck load of stuff onto RZ to get our name out there, it didn't work, we barely broke 50+ players even with the LG Name, it's a famous name, but famous for both bad and good. So it was a project that didn't work, even with owning the legacygamers.net domain.

Back