• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[DEV] Misc Development Talk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The reason I ask this, is because I make video presentations and previews of Seal and setting up the server and I want to make sure the majority can understand me when I speak... :(:

-OFFTOPIC-
Can you please post a guide on how to connect to your server? I hate going threads and then another thread just to find the client. I've read all the thing that you posted and I didnt even see the link for the client download. All I see is the exe.... Thanks and greatly appreciated when you do that.

Reaction score
Re: Can you Hear and not just Read English?

Don't get too used to my server though... soon as Seal is 50% more stable *meaning all warps, NPC's, and Monsters are working properly, and maybe trade fixed...) than it is, we will have a new server hopefully and new database and all... And we are still off topic! :p

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

Sorry, moved post since its off topic from the other post previously...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Can you Hear and not just Read English?

Don't get too used to my server though... soon as Seal is 50% more stable *meaning all warps, NPC's, and Monsters are working properly, and maybe trade fixed...) than it is, we will have a new server hopefully and new database and all... And we are still off topic! :p

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

Sorry, moved post since its off topic from the other post previously...

Heh, I will be helping then(kidding, but if I could I will) :p

Back