• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Dev] Rune flyff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes I'm sorry you've been Gerster active, the files have been cool

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For people who are having trouble compiling( missing header files ), download this and replace your VC folder with it. My VC Folder

Sorry it has a lot of junk in it, I used a few different mysql++ services. Hope you guys can use it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey Duo, I believe we have a fix for the penya drop issue (don't know if you've fixed it by now). I'll release it when my friend comes back online, but I have a few questions/bug reports. Known.

There is a glitch that happened to a guild, which made the guild members all become bugged. They couldn't log in until I wiped the guild and guild slots in the character table. Is there any known reasons for guild bugging? Known and has been slightly worked on.

Also, something seems to be wrong with refresh holds/timed items. A few characters on our server have been bugged after using a refresher hold. Known.

And the shaking screen glitch for vista users...That would be the biggest glitch I've noticed. There are no bikes on the server, yet people are still reporting this issue. Fixed, set the compatibility mode of the Neuz to Windows 95.

Other than these issues, the server runs amazingly. It's been up for around 17 hours so far without crashing or lagging. (holding around 40-60people at all times) How you managed to get so much progress so fast still amazes me.

Thank yewz for the awesome files. <3
There you go.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First of all, thank you very very much, mootie, for uploading your VC folder! But I keep facing those errors:

1>c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\sys\cdefs.h(42) : warning C4005: '__volatile': Makro-Neudefinition
1> c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v6.0a\include\specstrings_strict.h(881): Siehe vorherige Definition von '__volatile'
1>c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\sched.h(36) : fatal error C1083: Datei (Include) kann nicht ge

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys.. because of that files crash quite often, i made a little server restarter which restarts the files automaticly. here is the DL-Link: KLICK
maybe your antivir-system will found a trojan in that file. this is because it's made with batch. if you're frightened to open it, here is the source:

Code:
@echo off

echo.
color B & echo ####################################
color B & echo # Shisha Server Restarter started! #
color B & echo ####################################

:start
@echo off

set Programm=login

tasklist |find /i "%Programm%" >nul
if %errorlevel% == 0 (
goto :welt
) else (
start login.exe
)
goto :start

:welt

set Program2=worldserver7

tasklist |find /i "%Program2%" >nul
if %errorlevel% == 0 (
) else (
start worldserver7.exe
)

you just have to save it as a .bat-file in your rune server folder..
i hope it will help you =)
greets ShishaJoe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Our buddy, Valentino, set a new variable for the penya rate, and penya and quest items drop on his server, but you can't always pick it up. XD
Also, it's weird how penya was working in 0.73, bugged and wasn't disappearing after pick-up like halfway to 0.74, then at 0.74 it barely drops XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What these last two numbers means on server.txt? Because i'm implementing an ini file for server configuration and don't know what these numbers means.
root
rune

Thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MySQL port (0 = default)
Server Number

Or reversed, I don't remember...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey there!
i used mootie's files, but I still need the following files to compile:

featuretest.h
sched.h

is that normal? can you please upload them?
greets ShishaJoe

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gonna start working with that inventory script of yours ;> Gonna add some delete options aswell. Not sure if that Mob Weapon: Aibatt problem is still out there, but since it can bug the character It's better this way so it can be solved by the player himself.

Edit;
Does anyone have the Buffs ID list? Converting levels and duration to binary is easy, but I need the buffs id list lol

Edit2:
Found some, for those who need them..
Patience - 46
Heapup - 49
Cannonball - 50
Mentalsign - 52
Beefup 53
QS 114
cats 115
acc 116
haste 20
protect 146
gvur tialla 149
SF 148
Holyguard 147
GT 150

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to make 2.jobchange instant quest at runefiles v6?..1.jobchange works only for meh D:

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
o.o i only get breakpoints wtf
o error/o warnings
but i get
Code:
7692FBA8  call        dword ptr ds:[768F1714h] 
[CODE]--->7692FBAE  leave <-----D: that kinda breaks it
7692FBAF ret 10h
7692FBB2 nop
7692FBB3 nop
7692FBB4 nop
7692FBB5 nop
7692FBB6 nop
7692FBB7 mov edi,edi
7692FBB9 push ebp [/CODE]
anyway o.o i started to look just 10 min ago :?: i want to learn c++ o.0
but idk where to start :(: so :S
anyway i be glad if anyone explain this :S would help me :thumbup:

Greets

MiStErKiD

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That above doesn't really describe your problem.
But anyway. If you want to learn c++, this might be usefull:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/
:thumbup: thank you :p
And it also say's this o.0 if i run without debugging
Code:
THis application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. please contact the applications's support team for more information
:?: what is this o.o anyway i go back to hello world thingy.

------
uses brains uhm it has 0 errors 60 warnings o.0 i think that may couse it breaking.
:S i did release thing :O
Greets

MiStErKiD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back