Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Seal Online Emulation (Tech Talk not A Help Me Place)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have an update, map warps are possibly going to be solvable now, to understand how they work check this link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/seal-offline-server-setup-700568/

With the new information in the link I have been able to create and compleate effectively a warp between Elim and East Red Soil, warp links from East to West Red Soil, and Semi have the West Red Soil Warp that goes to Upperstream of Galasis River done, but I ran into a bug, which I will fix later, as its late nowm, and going to bed LOL!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Seal Online Emulation

I don't know if I mentioned this earlier, but another reason this has to be in English is becuase the wagoners, (the guys who TP you arround), are not in english, so I can't tell where they going to warp us???

Reaction score

I just spent a few hours messing with the client, and doing some tweaks, gaining headaches, releaving them, and doing it all over again, this time I am taking baby steps, and it is moving along nicely.

The New Client will be released once I have finished making things more compatible to the server, but still allow you to find things and not get lost, I am refering to English users.

This is the following changes to expact in the new version once it is released:

A:: Menu section at bottom will be in English.

B:: Item and Item Bank are in English.

C:: Status in English

D:: Exit Menu will run and look like the old English Seal Menu, having the option to Exit, Settings, Return to menu, Cancle Exit, and other things like that. It will of course be fully in English.

E:: The Options Menu will be in English where you turn off and on music, and toggle other settings.

F:: Loading screen and Loading graphics will no longer say 458Seal but will show the proper login like old English Seal did:

G:: Loading bar will look different, login window will look like old English Seal as well, and will not have the option to create a new account anymore, meaning creation of account will be done some other way, sorry guys...

H:: The Server choices will be 1 and 2, there is no longer all those dead servers which was pointless, only need 2 servers, 1 for regular, and one for PK.

I:: Still working on the server side of this, but when you create a new character, there will be in English and icons of 3 choices, Elim, Newbie Town, and Lime, just like the old English Version :thumbup:

J:: There will be other internal none noticable changes, don't be scared if one of the NPC's happens to speak English, as there are some that do with this new version, but will not be a total english conversion yet, and the chats will still be in Chinese and story and all. However the Trade Icons, Buttons, other misc things like that will be recognizable English version, and easier to understand and recognize.

K:: I am trying my hardest to do this part, but I am going to attempt to fix some of the model drops, I had them fixed before, but a glitch came up, but I am fixing it, I had to re-do the whole client and start over to try to attempt this again.

I will Explain, For instance, currently, Elements, Crystals, Rubies, Diamonds all have the same model when they drop, I had them actually looking like there proper models the other day, I am going to try to attempt to fix this in the new version! :w00t:

L:: I will also try to clean up this version, and make it work like it is supposed to. Hopefully everything will run smoothly.

PS. The Maps will also have English words when you move your mouse over the WARP icons on the map. For instance in Red Soil, if you move your mouse over the north warp, it says To Elim rather than some chinese words.

M:: and I almost forgot, the new character creation screen is in English! :)

N:: FONTS are LARGER and more READABLE!!

O:: Elements on Monsters are in English!!!!!!!!!!!! Example: Darness, Earth, Fire!!!

Client is not the major issue right now though, its the server side thats the problem currently, alot of the Data needed is missing from teh database and has to be re-created all over again. This is a pain for me and anyone else trying to develope this game... There will still be issues with the maps as always... and mobs, but I promise you alot will be fixed and re-vamped! :lol:

Last edited:
Reaction score

Seriously guys, I really would like to keep all information here for development of the Game, Seal Offline. I know you all are using the guide for information, but this is the place for development discussions...

So without further a due, here is the files... Please be sure to download both and not just 1 or it wont work correctly!!! Also the server files you will need!

SERVER FILES A MUST! or CLient will not work!

Part 1

Part 2

Be sure to extract these in a base folder such as C:/458SealOnline-5-27

Yeah I know why? welll I dunno if it will work in any other name if it does let me know ok? :)

Also Feel free to mirror this file, or upload it on another site! :D

Last edited:
Reaction score

thank you

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

My server Error mysql max_connect user full - cpu 100% + T_T.

user connect 100 +.

Reaction score

wait... you hosting a server already or attempting to? And what software are you using for the SQL server and web server???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Seriously guys, I really would like to keep all information here for development of the Game, Seal Offline. I know you all are using the guide for information, but this is the place for development discussions...

So without further a due, here is the files... Please be sure to download both and not just 1 or it wont work correctly!!! Also the server files you will need!

SERVER FILES A MUST! or CLient will not work!

Part 1

Part 2

Yeah I know why? welll I dunno if it will work in any other name if it does let me know ok? :)

i'm really appreciate your hard work Ace,i will spread your works,so everyone know about your seal offline devolopment server :w00t:

i'm mirror your server and client file for reason backup :

Server File

Client File :

Last edited:
Reaction score

Guys I made a boo boo, some of the maps don't work, I am going to upload the MAPS.SPAK for you to use, or if you have the old MAPS.SPAK exctract it and place it in your maps folder.... apparently when updating the maps folder, some of the maps got corrupted or unrecognized by the game, I am guessing this is becuase I was using newer maps that this version of Seal don't recognize?

Anyways I am sorry about that mistake, I am only human heh... and plus I been trying very hard to get this to being better!

Here it is

Last edited:
Reaction score

I have updated news, and show offs.... I just wanted to explain some things about item mall, and about some bugs I missed in previous posts, and just showing you an example of how the game play has been...

ENJOY THE VIDEO and INFORMATION!

Reaction score

I need your help Guys, I tried making a video, but apparently I can't seem to fit it in 10 mins time.... There are some issues that need fixing, and its the only thing I need help from you guys for. I could care less about mobs, i can place them, warp and NPC's included.... however I may need help with the NPC's translations and to knwo which NPC is which.

I need to know why in some maps, monsters do not move, and why in others they go trhough walls, and why in map 104 aka Upper Stream of Glasiss River, I can't hit the monsters, but can use skills on them.

Why does Ohm move when he is not supposed to? why do Bosses move that are not supposed to?

Is there triggers, is there .xml files I am needing in the servers map folder? Please guys help me resolve these issuses, also help me get warp sou ID to matchp with the MOB ID!

If your clueless as of what I am talking about, then spend 2 weeks playing with the closed Seal Server and Client I have provided and you will be pulling your hair out too about this! :grr::grr::grr::grr::mad::mad::?::?::?::?:

Reaction score

Here is the most current map list, and what each map is and there numbers:

Current Oct 2010
Release of Seal Offline Map IDs

0 = Zaid
1 = Zaid Stores
2 = Elim
3 = Elim Stores
4 = The Future, Main Quest, Hero's and Sword's Quests
5 = Downstream of Glasis River
6 = Year 316
7 = Travia Mountain
8 = Lime
9 = Lime Stores
10 = ALL Clement Mines
11 = ALL Halloween Dungeon Maps - Titan Skull Boss
12 = ALL Aleph Dungeon Maps
13 = Madelin
14 = Madelin Shops
15 = Cross Forest
16 = Dungeon Crypt Maps and Mazes
17 = West Laywook Forest
18 = Adel Monastery
19 = Travia Valley
20 = Esdellon Lake
21 = Newbie Town
22 = Colloseum
23 = Sikara Valley
24 = South of Poibus
25 = Dungeon of Death
26 ~ 99 = CRASH AND NOTHING Some need testing?
100 = End of land
101 = Midstream of Mirmir River
102 = Silon Malitia and Forest
103 = Herkaus Forest
104 = Upper Stream of Glasiss River
105 = Tournamnets/Duel Areana
106 = Dungeon Maze Quest
107 = EVENT and Moderator Playgrounds and Sandbox
108 = Crude Mountain
109 = Outer Wall of Lime
110 = East Laywook Forest
111 = Upperstream of Mimir River
112 = Glassis Plains
113 = Cross Lake
114 = West Red Soil
115 = East Red Soil
116 = Sevis
117 = North of Poibus
118 = Sealed Island Cave
119 = West Sealed Island
120 = East Sealed Island
121 = Areana
122 = Not looked at?
123 = Odd Boss Room
124 = Rainbow Zone Darkness
125 = Rainbow Zone Fire or Lava
126 = Rainbow Zone Water or Ice
127 = Rainbow Zone Wood or Tree
128 = Rainbow Zone Iron or Metal
129 = Rainbow Zone Soil or Earth
130 = Rainbow Zone Sun or Lightness
131 = Nierice - Water Map
132 = Extra map?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey Ace , Nice work and tipsshare for everyone !

I have Donwloaded it and im gonna start help you and share what im find :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi ace,there is no problem to change client folder name from "458SealOnline-5-27" to another name..client still works fine.

there is list bug of client,perhaps server file didn't match with some file in client file.

i tried to listing BUG in this New Client..so we can work step by step to make better Server.. :p:

1.item mall crash when Open.
2.when GM called/summon item mall items (*item <item_mall id>), then the items will go into inventory,not to cash inventory,so cash item unuseable.(must edit from cash_item table to add item mall to player)
3.BGM sound doesn't work in few town like lime,but SFX sound is work.(no big deal)
4.bank doesn't work
5.there no warp to another map,so if we want go to another map we have to type name for that map..or some warp go to wrong direction

6.mobs BUG :
a.not aggressive
b.still located in few town (lime).
c.some mobs can't killed and too agressive,if we run,mobs will chase us (blink mode) till we death

7.Skill or Buff Bugs :
a.some buff skill crash when used or buff made some crazy status for that buff
(eq. : MSPD buff knight = 1054)
b.some attack skill can't used (eq.: attack skill "ice" magician)
c.skill level will back down to level 5 again after relog.

8.Crash when transaction with some NPC
9.auto regen for AP point after used skill/buff (for player but not GM)
10.cannot mixture element stone to the weapon (eg. Red Fire or Black Orb)
11.Language for The Client still mess up :tongue: (big works for change this)

i'll add if i found another bugs.
BIG Promblem is to undestand all component in server file :grr:

Last edited:
Reaction score

hi ace,there is no problem to change client folder name from "458SealOnline-5-27" to another name..client still works fine.

there is list bug of client,perhaps server file didn't match with some file in client file.

i tried to listing BUG in this New Client..so we can work step by step to make better Server.. :p:

i'll add if i found another bugs.
BIG Promblem is to undestand all component in server file :grr:

The reason the sounds are silent in some maps, and some maps have wrong music, is becuase I was trying to get rid or rplace the christmas music, it was driving me nuts.... But I failed lol

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Hey Ace , Nice work and tipsshare for everyone !

I have Donwloaded it and im gonna start help you and share what im find :)

thanks, and what you mean by tipshare? I am trying my best to give as much info as I currently know on server information and numbers... can you be more specific?

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Item Codes
Incorrect Version!
But is 75% compatible with the current build, some

objects do not exists, and others do not work... Arround

8000+ is when things get pretty different on items

because this is a Plus List, the server and client are not

plus as some may say it is. We must get it to plus!
COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

[/COLOR] Items List can be found on Server files, I am not posting them here, due to forum space...

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

All of these are in the Server files just look inside the folder

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Current Mobs List can be found in the new server downloads, list removed due to taking up too much forum space! Updated regulary, MOBS 2700+ will not show up, this is what I need help with is getting these Mobs to appear and visiable.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GM Commands

GM Command Console (type it in "Server 1" console)

/info = to see how many users connected to the server
/sendmsg (message) = to do the broadcast
/exp1 = to set the acquisition to be 1X exp
/exp2 = exp acquisition to be set to 2X (double exp)
/time = see the server time

Q : how to change drop rate and exp?

command to move to another map : (just type it in game)

fengyin = forbidden island
fengyindong = cave aleph
mishi = slilon cave
gugudong = still in cave silon
gongzhu = alep cave (which there are quests that alep grandfather)
qifengbei = timber dimensions
weizhi2 = (unknown map)
shuijing = (unknown map)
weizhi = (unknown map)
yanjiang = dimension fire map
huoyan = Boss map
siwangzhiyu = (unknown map)
xinshou = beginers map
xika = shikara valley
yiji = laywook forest
xierte = under water *STUCK*
gugu = (unknown map)
yunti = rainbow
huwei = inside OHM (place of Choas Gear Monster)
shizilin = cross forest
shamodxi = red soil
shamo = redsoil
mengxia = who want to cross the forest (glasis)
mengshang = left elim
huo = element of fire
shui = water element
jin = metal element
tu = earth element
guang = light dimension
siwang = death cave
315 = year 315 map
caitian = momo warehouse map
mohuan = sevis
haidi = under water world
bingfeng = mountain crude
huanxi = madelin
xuecuen = Zaid
shizi = Elim
leyuan = Lime

Last edited:
Reaction score

its automatic, and thats not "GM" commands, thats just console commands, the GM commands inside the world are different, and to change exp on and off type /exp1 - normal drop and exp rate, and /exp2 is already 2x drop 2x exp not sure if it can go higher than that...

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

GM Command Console (type it in "Server 1" console)

/info = to see how many users connected to the server
/sendmsg (message) = to do the broadcast
/exp1 = to set the acquisition to be 1X exp
/exp2 = exp acquisition to be set to 2X (double exp)
/time = see the server time

Q : how to change drop rate and exp?

command to move to another map : (just type it in game)

fengyin = forbidden island
fengyindong = cave aleph
mishi = slilon cave
gugudong = still in cave silon
gongzhu = alep cave (which there are quests that alep grandfather)
qifengbei = timber dimensions
weizhi2 = (unknown map)
shuijing = (unknown map)
weizhi = (unknown map)
yanjiang = dimension fire map
huoyan = Boss map
siwangzhiyu = (unknown map)
xinshou = beginers map
xika = shikara valley
yiji = laywook forest
xierte = under water *STUCK*
gugu = (unknown map)
yunti = rainbow
huwei = inside OHM (place of Choas Gear Monster)
shizilin = cross forest
shamodxi = red soil
shamo = redsoil
mengxia = who want to cross the forest (glasis)
mengshang = left elim
huo = element of fire
shui = water element
jin = metal element
tu = earth element
guang = light dimension
siwang = death cave
315 = year 315 map
caitian = momo warehouse map
mohuan = sevis
haidi = under water world
bingfeng = mountain crude
huanxi = madelin
xuecuen = Zaid
shizi = Elim
leyuan = Lime

IS there a way we can get those into more recognizable name commands like US Seal???

gugu = Silon Malitia Forest or Silon = also incorrect location to spawn
siwangzhiyu - DOD but not in a correct location of warping
yanjiang = Map 132 Possible Boss map?
weizhi = Map 132 Possible Test Map?
shuijing = Map 132 Possible Quest Location...
weizhi2 = Nothing, does not work???

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

i got good news!! I can hex the 1819 and 1820 to use english commands for warping to places!!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

its automatic, and thats not "GM" commands, thats just console commands, the GM commands inside the world are different, and to change exp on and off type /exp1 - normal drop and exp rate, and /exp2 is already 2x drop 2x exp not sure if it can go higher than that...

IS there a way we can get those into more recognizable name commands like US Seal???

gugu = Silon Malitia Forest or Silon = also incorrect location to spawn
siwangzhiyu - DOD but not in a correct location of warping
yanjiang = Map 132 Possible Boss map?
weizhi = Map 132 Possible Test Map?
shuijing = Map 132 Possible Quest Location...
weizhi2 = Nothing, does not work???

just look at folder map in server file..file with extension *.map all in chinnese, :tongue:,dont know yet if its tranlated to english,so warp command all in name of town.
another experince :thumbup:

Reaction score

Here will be the new commands to warp once released, I am leaving others the same untill I feel I can come up with a good name for them, Open for Suggestions, but they have to be short like 8 characters. But here is the commands that have been fixed so far:

Newbie - Town Begginer
Elim - Town Elim
Zaid - Town Zaid
Lime - Town Lime
Madelin - Town Madelin
Silon - Silon Malitia Forest
315 - Year 315 Map
Sevis - Town Sevis
CrossForest - Cross Forest
Shikara - Shikara Valley
Ohm - inside OHM Room
EastRed - Eastern Red Soil
WestRed - Western Red Soil
DOD = Dungeon of Death

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here will be the new commands to warp once released, I am leaving others the same untill I feel I can come up with a good name for them, Open for Suggestions, but they have to be short like 8 characters. But here is the commands that have been fixed so far:

Elim - Town Elim
Zaid - Town Zaid
Lime - Town Lime
Madelin - Town Madelin
Silon - Silon Malitia Forest
315 - Year 315 Map
Sevis - Town Sevis
Shikara - Shikara Valley
Ohm - inside OHM Room

wait your fixed 1819 and 1820 for uploading.
suggestion from me,better all command in lowercase letter,make it easier to remember for everyone
:thumbup:

Last edited:
Reaction score

I just tested it, i think it does not matter, lower or upper case, it reads it universally so I am keeping it like this....

but please do me a favor before I release the new server files, please tell me the commands for:

Cross Lake
Travia Mountain
Travia Valley
Eslidon Lake
South Phoibus
North Phoibus
West Sealed Island
East Sealed Island
Sealed Cave
Herakus Forest - Fixed Herakus Command
East Laywook Forest
West Laywook Forest

These are the most important changes I want to make before release, thanks!!

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Ok here is the offical commands list:

ESealed - East Sealed Island
SealedCave - Sealed Cave
AlephRoom - The Aleph Room (Knights usually AOE this room)
NPoibus - North Poibus
map - (Secret? :p this is a Event map GM's used for hosting Events outside of other maps and realms!)
Newbie - Begginer Town
Shikara - Shikara Valley
SPoibus - South Poibus (WARNING Spawns by BOSS)
Herakus - Herakus Forest
Silon - Silon Malitia and Forest
Ohm - Behind OHM, (Area where Knights used to AOE alot)
69 - I did not name this, and not sure what this map was! :S
WestRed - West Red Soil
EastRed - East Red Soil
GlasisR - Glasis River
Fir - Rainbow Fire Element Zone (Sorry for teh short names, HEXing longer names would break teh EXE file making it no longer function!)
Water - Rainbow Water Element Zone
Tre - Rainbow Tree Element Zone
Met - Rainbow Metal Element Zone
Ear - Rainbow Earth Element Zone
Dar - Rainbow Darkness Element Zone
Light - Rainbow Lightness or Sun Element Zone
DOD - Dungeon of Death
315 - Year 315 Woods
EsidronLake - Esidron Lake
Sevis - Town Sevis
Nereice - Nereice (Water Area)
CrudeMount - Crude Mountain
Madelin - Town Madelin
Zaid - Town Zaid
Elim - Town Elim
Lime - Town Lime

This is all the maps I could find besides some random ones and ones that are hardly used ever. I could not find Cross Lake, or Travia Mountain??? Why is this? Anyone know?

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Guys please help me find out why these Mobs do not appear in game?

2726 - Meora? 80LVL 13239HP 437DMG 267DEF 13239EXP
2729 - Great Nixie 85LVL 14905HP 466DMG 287DEF 14905EXP

2732 - Great Wormo 90LVL 16680HP 496DMG 309DEF 16680EXP
2738 - [Hungry] Krab 105LVL 22605HP 585DMG 375DEF 22605EXP

2741 - Confused Abyss 125LVL 31905HP 708DMG 471DEF 31905EXP
2744 - [E]Demon Knight 125LVL 31905HP 708DMG 471DEF 31905EXP
2747 - [Vile] Pedoron 127LVL 32923HP 721DMG 481DEF 32923EXP

2750 - [Crazy] Dark Swordsman 127LVL 32923HP 721DMG 481DEF 32923EXP
2753 - Dark Berserker? 129LVL 33957HP 733DMG 491DEF 33957EXP
2756 - Dark Gariel 167LVL 56643HP 979DMG 699DEF 56643EXP
2759 - Cool Mariel? 173LVL 60753HP 1020DMG 734DEF 60753EXP

2762 - Terror Skull Collect?? 171LVL 59367HP 1006DMG 722DEF 59367EXP
2765 - Chaos 174LVL 61452HP 1026DMG 740DEF 61452EXP
2768 - [Mega] Titan Skull 152LVL 46998HP 881DMG 614DEF 46998EXP

2771 - Massive Macho Zombie 154LVL 48232HP 894DMG 625DEF 48232EXP
2774 - [Guardian] Cankura 156LVL 49482HP 907DMG 636DEF 49482EXP
2777 - Rizadoria 159LVL 51387HP 926DMG 653DEF 51387EXP

2780 - [Strong]Pedron 163LVL 53983HP 953DMG 676DEF 53983EXP
2783 - [Cursed] Kimbara 165LVL 55305HP 966DMG 687DEF 55305EXP
2786 - Super Titan Skull 196LVL 77842HP 1177DMG 877DEF 77842EXP
2789 - Demon Wizard 212LVL 78429HP 1612DMG 982DEF 78429EXP

2792 - Dark Warrior 212LVL 78429HP 1612DMG 982DEF 78429EXP
2795 - Soul Collector MK3 206LVL 85932HP 1247DMG 942DEF 85932EXP

2816 - [Excited] MoleRat 188LVL 71658HP 1122DMG 826DEF 71658EXP
2819 - Superduper WoodWood? 183LVL 67923HP 1087DMG 795DEF 67823EXP

2822 - Timid Horse 185LVL 69405HP 1101DMG 807DEF 69405EXP
2825 - [Lurid] Mushrooms 200LVL 81030HP 1205DMG 903DEF 81030EXP
2828 - Earthworm 211LVL 90127HP 1283DMG 975DEF 90127EXP

2831 - Gargantuos Beast 203LVL 83463HP 1226DMG 922DEF 83463EXP
2834 - Shizamu 204LVL 84282HP 1233DMG 929DEF 84282EXP
2837 - [F] Mega Macho 205LVL 85105HP 1240DMG 935DEF 85105EXP

2894 - Dark Aleph 220LVL 134654HP 1515DMG 1037DEF 134654EXP
2897 - Ancient Titan Skull 199LVL 110312HP 1348DMG 896DEF 110312EXP

2900 - Runaway Railor 187LVL 97492HP 1254DMG 820DEF 97492EXP

2912 - [Excited] Pedoron 202LVL 113641HP 1371DMG 916DEF 113641EXP

2924 - [Passion] Pedoron 205LVL 117019HP 1395DMG 935DEF 117019EXP

2933 - Ancient Goku 214LVL 127452HP 1467DMG 995DEF 127452EXP

2945 - Shark 184LVL 94410HP 1231DMG 801DEF 94410EXP
2948 - Goriate 217LVL 131028HP 1491DMG 1016DEF 131028EXP

2951 - Ancient Golem 190LVL 100623HP 1277DMG 839DEF 100623EXP

2960 - Guardian BOSS 236LVL ? ? ? ?

3062 - Pig Boss 1 ? 225LVL ? ? ? ?
3065 - Pig Boss 2 ? 225LVL ? ? ? ?
3068 - Pig Boss 3 ? 225LVL ? ? ? ?

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Before I release the new server with the commands, I would like to see fi i can resolve some other issues that maybe the server exe has the awnsers to...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back