Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Yulgang Guard - AntiHack Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Phant0m - [DEV] Yulgang Guard - AntiHack Software - RaGEZONE Forums

Version 0.1 Alpha
Language: C++

Features:

• It scans for the programs listed on the database every 350ms(can be lowered or increased).
  • Easy(requires OllyDBG knowledge) addition of new programs to the database.
  • It will close the game client if a program listed on the database is found.
  • Total of 33 programs listed on the database so far.
Next Update:

• More programs to be added to the database.
  • A window will pop up saying that you have a forbidden program open.
  • Check size of file before starting game, and after starting(No more using other skills that do not belong to that race. EG: AoE on Sword and Healer buffs on any character).
  • Many more!
This software was created based on f1x's source code of an anti cheating application.

Feel free to comment, and suggest anything you want!

PD: The Version 0.1 Alpha is completed, but not to the public. It will only be for testing purposes.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Yulgang Guard - AntiHack Software

Thanks laiman_123!

I will start to work on a system that will allow to run the game only if the antihack is registered to the server. This means that this antihack cannot be used for other servers, and it means that it will cost money to get it.

Reaction score

I have to stop the development of the Yulgang Guard, because the Power Company just cutted the power to my house, and now I am using the laptop, which has 10% battery life remaining...

I will update this when I get thye power back.

Reaction score

Alan when you get the power back on come on msn, i wanna see the Yulgang Guard through teamviewer if thats possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back