• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Map [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey all, i am currently making a 16000x16000 map called Colorado Highway 45. Basically in this map you are in the outskirts of Colorado, with a super highway going across the whole map. In this map, it will be heavily forested with many small to medium sized towns. I am going to try to amp the engine soon to go to 30000x30000 (Maybe work?)

i am attempting to make this look like Colorado, but with a new feel. What i mean by this is i will be mostly using ROTB Buildings, props, etc. I am also going to try to use the same terrain and road style to give it a Colorado type of feeling to the map. Here are a few screenshots, it's mostly empty at the moment, but i will be updating this thread daily. Im not a mapper so this might be ugly.

Previews

o7uDgXw - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums

DR8GgnA - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums

x99C8V - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums

bwKq6Hv - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums
QMJjLD1 - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums
SSHEnYZ - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums

Plans For The Map

xeOKnb5 - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums

- Fully functional Ambient Sounds for day/night
- PhysX For all the ROTB/SS data
- New Missions
- Power. Places like military bases that have their own power grid will have operational lights (Buildings, Outside, etc)
- Add Static Cars along Highway 45, and other roads. Loot spawns will be in the cars because in Infestation there was only loot spawn in the medic car :s
- Heli Crashes, with animations (Hopefully)
- Events (I'll show this soon ;) )
- Ambient Sounds (100% new sounds)
- Deer Spawns around map (Need to add in src first)

Sorry for the bugged images, just right click, copy image location, and open in a new tab.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back