Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Ethernia project

Status
Not open for further replies.

eth

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi

So, the title says everything, I'm starting a project named Ethernia to launch some games, most of it unique, and I'm looking for a great team.

# Some games that we have and we plan to release soon:
  • CrossFire
  • BlackSquad
We have 5 more games to release in the future but for now only CrossFire and BlackSquad are queued to release soon.
So this project is big and I'm looking for a great team to help me out to create great servers together :rock:

If you want to help and are interested in this journey, , there we have more screenshots and details about all the games and we can talk. If you just want to keep updated about our progress, feel free to join our Discord too.

My goal with this project is simple, I want to create great servers with a great team, so everyone can play and enjoy our servers. I'll be posting some screenshots soon, but if you want to see more details and screenshots, feel free to .

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back