• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] Improved Visuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks all though i did make this one quickly i want to completely redo all images and such to hopefully get all servers away from using the default looks :) and then they could update it or just use it without updating.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well hopefully they do im planning to re-do most of the images in all flash files eg buttons backgrounds etc... so it will take a little im going to try make it more sleek looking and then once im completely done ill release the all the flash files in one download with the psd files that i used and then for those who are just extremely lazy and wanna download and go ill include the swf :).

Note:
Those who plan to download the swfs you will need to change some minor images such as "Server Name" to your server unless you don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back