• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

/Development: Looking for Scripters/Coders!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well Hey first of all,

Im looking for some scripters/coders(Since ive only recently started working with c++ and im stil newb in it:eek:tt1: )because i got an idea how to further costumize World of Warcraft in such a way that (i think) it would be more enjoyable to most of the people.
I got my reasons not to go about and shout my ideas out yet, but willing to share if asked.
Im also able to provide hot pockets if you need them :wink:(joke )

Hoping for a good reply/ some Help or something :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can do a little LUA and im really good with Databases / Configuring Websites, php, html, and of course server configuring. talk to me on MSN: mmohelp@hotmail.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok added ya on msn. I Do hope its actually possible to do what i got in mind:laugh:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what exactly you want to code ?

Back