• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Development] Site from you Warz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys , my name is marcelo ragezone I speak Portuguese developing websites for all warz and contact my skype contact: shapire2, I speak Inglês accept enter teams'm web designer

screnshots:

zs6BcPw - [Development] Site from you Warz - RaGEZONE Forums

yFASj3Y - [Development] Site from you Warz - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The website template looks pretty decent but i personally don't think the background image fits well :ehh:

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's nice to see, that someone is trying to do something, but sorry, this design is pretty bad. It looks like websites 15 years ago. Try to make pure CSS design or maybe someone will help you to create nice design in Photoshop. I was thinking, that I will code new website (but just HTML, no CMS) using metro style, but I didn't have enough time for it yet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This site is in the process of creation can make various changes .. so just need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back