• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] Web Based Cabal Administration

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey peeps,

Well since I've recently took a liking to cabal and systems I've decided to start building a full Web Administration control panel to handle everything from top to bottom....

What I have done so far....
Easy SHELL install for CentOS 4.x | CentOS 5.x
Easy Web Install for Login | Register | Administration Control Panel | Cash Shop
-- Easy Web Install includes SH scripts for auto-install of PHPBB as a forum board
-- Auto Lock Installer after First Setup

As I will release this to the lot of everyone.. I wanted to know what you would like in a control panel for Cabal...

Features I Plan on adding in :
[ ] Character Management
[ ] Start / Stop Server from Web Panel

So as said... tell me what you think or what you would want to see in the control panel....

Thanks!~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cute, keep going, seems this have potential. I will wait for your release.

Thanks, I'm hoping to heavily update because that chumpywumpys cash shop has deprecated code and can be occasionally a pain for some users, so I'm just making something that'll install automatically and also allows for updates when PHP updates.

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm hoping to heavily update because that chumpywumpys cash shop has deprecated code and can be occasionally a pain for some users, so I'm just making something that'll install automatically and also allows for updates when PHP updates.

Nice, can`t wait for your website :D.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes a control pannel would be awsome.

Loca , what release ? He didn't released anything yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, he is still working on it. I'm still coming up with things to add in to it, so if anyone has any suggestions I'll make sure he adds it in.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This would be a great thing but dont do like others did(start something and dont finish)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well since we're developing it for our Private server we're setting up I doubt he'll quite, though it may be a bit since he's kind of a perfectionist and likes to show everyone up by making it better than anything out there.... -_-'

Back