Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] ZeroMin SDK

Reaction score
ZeroMin

ZeroMin is an SDK for RAN Online, moving the algorithms from C++ to Rust as a library. Making it available for use in other software.​

Let us be honest with ourselves, RAN Online's game engine is now how many years old some of Its libraries are even outdated and can't be updated anymore. This brings limitations to adding newer and more optimized code from other libraries. But now do not fret; you can use a modern language called Rust to create functions for database transactions or anything you like but at a cost! HAHAH, You need to learn Rust. Not bad of a deal right?

Here's a little demonstration of the ZeroMin :

ZeroMin enables us to use Rust a modern low-level but high-level syntax programming language for RAN isn't that cool?

TUTORIAL:
- Link like other .libs, for example, =TBB, create a folder called =Extra then add to your project dependencies, right-click the project ex. [LIB]RanClientUI then properties and link it, make sure you link it as well to your executables.. :)

Anyways feel free to grab the FFI library here :

As I always say, "Innovation: Technology's unstoppable force, shaping the universe's destiny with boundless power.".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have literally found memory leaks on GS source code and I am trying to prevent and improve as well as to optimize the performance. I have to refector many places and trying come up with good memory management but It's still work in progress there are many *pointer to *pointer objects especially item list. It's very headache šŸ¤ÆšŸ„µ.

By the way, this topic is interesting as a developer. Nowadays a few people care about code quality and performance.

Back