Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Devias Gate PvP No RESET x200 LIVEOW! Season 6 MuHelper Multi ACC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Website Link

Server Rates
* Version:
Season 6
* Experience: 200x
*Play 2 win:
Yes! No Donations whatsoever!
* Item Drop: 50%
* Clear PK: Ingame /pk or on the web
* Stat Points Per level: BK/SM/ME - 6 MG/DL - 7
* Chaos Machine Succes Rates: HIGH - 75%
* Jewels Success Rates: HIGH
* Quest : /evo in game
* 3rd LvL Wings: Yes
* WebShop: OFF
* 3D Camera: OFF

Vote for Vip system
VIPs get 50% EXP/DROP 10% more in chaos machine
Starter packs for new characters!

Hosted in Europe @SovaHost

Long term PvP server with no resets! Idea of the server is to have fun and as much pvp as you can.
there is a lot of excellent items dropping so everyone can test their favorite builds. Valley of Loren is currently open for everyone and will stay open until some guild will take the castle. There's a lot of ancients dropping there so better hurry!
There will be Vote system to get VIP status added soon for Exp bonus!

Join us now!
[/size][/size][/size]
Screenshot 2024-03-25 092412 - Devias Gate PvP No RESET x200 LIVEOW! Season 6 MuHelper Multi ACC - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey qbeer,

Could you include an in game screenshot of an Admin account mentioning the following: “Hello Ragezone!” Or anything on these lines. As you’ll be given 48 hours to do so!

Thanks a lot.
I apologize for nor reading rules!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi qbeer, no problem you can use the name "devias gate" for PVP server. I know that you didnt ask, but it's fine ;) We will join it for sure. I just wonder why you did it on s3 not s2?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Xahil! What’s wrong with devias gate? Was there another server named like that? I didn’t play my for 15 years so I wouldn’t know. Why s3 honestly it came down to files. Originally I wanted to go with season 1 but couldn’t find any good / stable files. I even tried emus s1 “premium” files and those have some nice features but also terrible bugs like wings don’t work. Yeah that bad! I came across Shatter s3 files and settled. Are they perfect? No, buy I have sources and if I spend time I can fix stuff. S3 is last season I played on Midgard. I hate the way mu evolved.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i guess im not the only one who remembers GMO devias gate! it was AWESOME!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
server needs autoattack or offattack with picker, these are new times... no one is gonna play if not... there are some good s6 downgrade s3 with helper out there...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server needs autoattack or offattack with picker, these are new times... no one is gonna play if not... there are some good s6 downgrade s3 with helper out there...
Its all what destroy this gamę long time ago.
Play to win not afk to win
Each server to its recipients
It's just my opinion
Regards

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its all what destroy this gamę long time ago.
Play to win not afk to win
Each server to its recipients
It's just my opinion
Regards
well, that's the reason server now has 21 online... is not afk to win lol, its a pvp server, but nowdays no one wants to stick a tape in his mouse to kill mobs for 4 hours... is the reality, i played old versions of mu aswell and i loved each one of them, but gotta accept that helper is what makes this game still alive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can totally see your point. We had more people complaining about this, so we decided to switch to newer files. Currently we are running S6ep15 with Multi Acc and MuHelper.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I suggest you to delete this post and start a brand new advertisment... sorry if i do many suggestions xD

there are some files for downgrade season 2 from s6 files you can use to run s2 server + helper

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We're going to stick to s6 for now. Its not bad at all we could also downgrade our files but decided not to. We will keep master lvl low.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is still going strong! Come and see yourself!

Back