Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Devias Online FULL SERVER + DB + CLIENT [80 CAP]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
......:*:......sql 2008 or 2012 ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
......:*:......sql 2008 or 2012 ?

In my first post you can download MSSQL 2008

Here is the serverinfo with versions and type:
Xcoding - Devias Online FULL SERVER + DB + CLIENT [80 CAP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you !
Happy good day :thumbdown:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can keep the websites for yourself, they're full of holes anyway, thanks for letting me add about 100k silks on a noob account because your protection is kral menz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Xcoding, mind giving some more information about what custom things are added in devias ? I mean the more interesting ones that not everybody is able to add. Asking since not all of the members here are playing/reading servers/threads :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Full bug devias. FAİL

True, we had a lot of bugs, but due to the amount of haters devias had, silverlight and me (simulation or shane) fixed pretty much every bug there could ever be, because we simply did not know what the bugs were, by the time we found the bug, we have already fixed a million others. These files (if any of you get it to work) are the cleanest and most stable vSRO files there is, trust my word.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Fellows... Hello Insane :) i got a Question.... the version you posted of MSSQL Server is x64 or x86? thanks in advance :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will make a list when i get home whats inside theze files ;)

The mssql is x64bit ofcourse but i think this big installer has both versions.

I will check it when i get home (im now on my iphone)

yes please send me the web site

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i Mean every1 is Asking the WebSite XD? i mean why jajajaajajaja .... with the File of the Games is enough to improve our server... is not neccesary web site... as Insane said

Sorry guys the website files have full admin commands and tools to lookup the whole server (spawn pre-defined items by website for gm`s etc) cant share that to public

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the website doesnt have any tool because we were hacked from it since Insane built it based on Chernobyl webcore. The real Devias website doesnt even have a news writer to be honest..now its fun how the failed webcoder releases the files and cancels all the hosts without any announcement to runaway with all the funds supposed to keep Devias alive for longtime..

here is what truly happened:

And as when Royalblade released our database, the project is now closed and under improvement to render the released files outdated...sooo my final words here would be: thanks insane for nothing...the people who truly worked on the files released are: Simulation, Dizzie and me.

Back