Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Devias Online FULL SERVER + DB + CLIENT [80 CAP]

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It only works if you met Mickey Mouse who is in the magic forest near downhang.
soo, was mickey?... so i installed hello kitty for nothing?......sigh

SGA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Xcoding,

The agentserver.exe giving this error

Xcoding - Devias Online FULL SERVER + DB + CLIENT [80 CAP] - RaGEZONE Forums

What s this virtual machine error ? :S

or can u share your agentserver without exploit ? i think its important one

themida lol wtf is doing themida in agent :D uww i think i understand :D
Themida is an agent designed to protect applications against cracking, unfortunately many malware applications are also protected with Themida one of the rules of this software is that you can't run it in virtual machine if virtual machine os isn't a windows server it should work if you install win server in your vps but i don't advise you to use this agent

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
themida lol wtf is doing themida in agent :D uww i think i understand :D
Themida is an agent designed to protect applications against cracking, unfortunately many malware applications are also protected with Themida one of the rules of this software is that you can't run it in virtual machine if virtual machine os isn't a windows server it should work if you install win server in your vps but i don't advise you to use this agent

First of all: the gateway is packed becouse it has many exploits patched..

Second.. a Virtual machine -_- stop trying on it xD you never get it stable on it

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i bet its just packed to make it unable to be run in a vps which makes it useless for most of the kiddy servers =)

//Edit:
okay just had a look into server files for the first time and saw that there are some log files telling something about a hyperfilter library for SRO agentserver, then i had a look into the hyperfilter.ini and saw its for spoofing the ip for a hyperfilter ip .. nice!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i bet its just packed to make it unable to be run in a vps which makes it useless for most of the kiddy servers =)

//Edit:
okay just had a look into server files for the first time and saw that there are some log files telling something about a hyperfilter library for SRO agentserver, then i had a look into the hyperfilter.ini and saw its for spoofing the ip for a hyperfilter ip .. nice!

We used Hyperfilter before indeed but the last months we where using:

(They are cheaper)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Very Nice "Xcoding" We were Waited This Files Thnx So Much, But i have Problem When Created Char .. i will Upload Photo to u..

i hope you help me ... and we want The Website Files

Master Summoner
Reaction score
We used Hyperfilter before indeed but the last months we where using:

(They are cheaper)

cant connect to the website you posted, im very interested in ddos protection atm but the site tells me:

502 - BAD GATEWAY
Anti-DDoS Filter cannot connect to protected host.
Most likely the firewall (CSF?) on protected host blocks filter IP addresses due to a large number of requests.

If you are the administrator, please disable the firewall or whitelist the filter IP's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Very Nice "Xcoding" We were Waited This Files Thnx So Much, But i have Problem When Created Char .. i will Upload Photo to u..

i hope you help me ... and we want The Website Files

Seems like there is something with your gameserver or shard settings.

Please check them

cant connect to the website you posted, im very interested in ddos protection atm but the site tells me:

Strange when i copyed the link it worked try it tonight or add the guy to your skype: sharif.abadala1337

Master Summoner
Reaction score
hah that sounds just like the offer the guy thats attacking my server made me

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
" Xcoding " i Try gameserver and shard (V.188 - V.192) And Orignal File All Filed Please Upload This File To me Again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dawut? something with upload files and visit macdonalds?

I know my english isnt the best but is better then your english

Sorry For Back English , When the files used by this problem occurs...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your config and host files and dont forget to set the correct ip`s in it and in the Certification server and compile it.

very nice
Reaction score
Remmember Xcoding you said you will release the Website tommorrow 3 days before :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not have to release the web its a extra service.

Be happy i take the time to do this so stop spamming and just wait ;)

Back