• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dex anticheat client

Good Guy George
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello guys , all the dex anticheat links are dead :<: please can some one give me a not broken link ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dex anti cheat is old , and it can be bypassed and u need edits to make it for (if you want cw + qUEST)

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
get123 tried to scam when I was trying to sell my product, he wanted proof on teamviewer tired to do a file transfer, claimed to send money when he never did, and wasted 2 hours of my time. Then claimed I was a scammer. He wanted to steal instead of actually paying for it.
Dont trust him.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG - Dex anticheat client - RaGEZONE Forums
    Capture.PNG
    34.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Good Guy George
Loyal Member
Reaction score
get123 tried to scam when I was trying to sell my product, he wanted proof on teamviewer tired to do a file transfer, claimed to send money when he never did, and wasted 2 hours of my time. Then claimed I was a scammer. He wanted to steal instead of actually paying for it.
Dont trust him.

you didn't proved that it realy works....
please close this thread

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously The files were real and did work, you kept trying to make me send acting like you did pay I said you didnt and you called me a scammer. The fact that your lieing right now proves that your a scammer.

Upvote 0
Back