Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [DGK] Holy weed egg [SWF][SQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey Rz community, its been a while since ive made a custom but here is my newest one
- Screenshot of the egg

- download link for SWF-SQL

Hope you like it

T3D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for release it :) 9/10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, especially how you managed the shading with the light colours (9/10) 9 because the leaf is abit strange <3

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
First : Welcome back mate :)

I like this egg, it looks so amazing. I hope you make much more and I wish you the best for the coming future :p

DGK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks guys not trying to bump this post just havent been on in a while i currently dont got a hotel to test my customs on so i havent made any others since this one i am looking for a hotel though so i should be back making customs soon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks guys not trying to bump this post just havent been on in a while i currently dont got a hotel to test my customs on so i havent made any others since this one i am looking for a hotel though so i should be back making customs soon

Welcome back dom, cant wait for more of your customs and when you find a hotel be sure to skype/pm me p.s its Jack forgot xJack pass :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Dinos :)
I really like the shading and its a job well done.
I hope to see more of your work. I suggest making a matching ICM or Throne.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Dinos :)
I really like the shading and its a job well done.
I hope to see more of your work. I suggest making a matching ICM or Throne.
He has made ICM's and Thrones just look at his previous started threads. Very nice once aswell :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back