Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Diablo 3 server source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have repacked this without password and put this in another hoster. Baidu is really slooooow.

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
Mooege is a sandbox open source emulator that's been out since diablo 3 was in beta.... Google anyone?
And why the sudden interest on something that has been dropped for months.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
interest? not sure about anyone else, but i expect a sp game to be netless. I personally hate the idea of needing net to login (If i want multi-player, i can log on wow, or play network D2). I encourage anyone's interest that can bypass that login just to play - I for one am not looking to host the game. Just play w/o the need for net (camping? road trips?).

I do not think it is the "interest" in mooege itself, but an interest in any project that accomplishes this. I heard a rumor that SKIDROW blew past this (as they did with ACII and SC2) - might be a good alternative verses trying to create a "host" to play, as thus far the "host" method has failed past beta.

I own a legit copy of D3, so for me - any way to circumvent that login is a bonus.

Good to be back.
Reaction score
mooege9359130224.zip (1.38 GB)

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
interest? not sure about anyone else, but i expect a sp game to be netless. I personally hate the idea of needing net to login (If i want multi-player, i can log on wow, or play network D2). I encourage anyone's interest that can bypass that login just to play - I for one am not looking to host the game. Just play w/o the need for net (camping? road trips?).

I do not think it is the "interest" in mooege itself, but an interest in any project that accomplishes this. I heard a rumor that SKIDROW blew past this (as they did with ACII and SC2) - might be a good alternative verses trying to create a "host" to play, as thus far the "host" method has failed past beta.

I own a legit copy of D3, so for me - any way to circumvent that login is a bonus.

Thing is people are expecting to open a d3 server off this. They're not looking for a project, they're looking for something that's finished.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have the "Supporting client" from code175? Thanks.

--

Nvm, got the link, but the speed is epically slow... if someone get a better speed please upload it on

Client:

--

The server file password doesnt work for the client password. Could anyone buy that client file? it costs only 1 ingot.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this just the mooege server files or it is a working EMU files ?
Thanks! :)

Back