Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Diablo III - Blizzless Server

Reaction score
I have noticed that there are a lot of bugs with this emulator. I can't finish the first act. I can't get passed the gate to take on the boss to end act one. To be honest it's not a bad emulator but it's so full of bugs that it's maddening at times. Like I said I can't even finish act 1 so what is the point?

It works but you can't finish certain acts. I have the latest build since I own Diablo 3 but I can't get passed the gate to get to the king. Also many things are not showing up such as chests, NPC or followers are just bugged to no end who just stand there, and do nothing, and leia at the very beginning sometimes doesn't even follow you.

Also, the server doesn't allow you to really start off where you last played. It appears that the latest build of Diablo 3 doesn't work all that well. I'm not saying that the emulator doesn't work because it does but if you can't finish acts then what is the point really?

I think a person is better off just downloading a copy for the XBOX 360, and use a XBOX emulator since you can play Diablo 3 offline.
I posted a fix for this in there discord

but ill post it here too if you want to do it yourself

• Lightshot

Droppy - Diablo III - Blizzless Server - RaGEZONE Forums

1. src\DiIiS-NA\D3-GameServer\GSSystem\QuestSystem\QuestEvents\Implementations\Act I\SpawnSkeletons.cs line 7 change this:

2. var monster = FastRandom.Instance.Next(10) % 2 == 0 ? ActorSno._skeletonking_shield_skeleton : ActorSno._skeletonking_skeleton;

3. to var monster = ActorSno._skeletonking_shield_skeleton;

compile and re enter the kings tomb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I posted a fix for this in there discord

but ill post it here too if you want to do it yourself

• Lightshot

Droppy - Diablo III - Blizzless Server - RaGEZONE Forums

1. src\DiIiS-NA\D3-GameServer\GSSystem\QuestSystem\QuestEvents\Implementations\Act I\SpawnSkeletons.cs line 7 change this:

2. var monster = FastRandom.Instance.Next(10) % 2 == 0 ? ActorSno._skeletonking_shield_skeleton : ActorSno._skeletonking_skeleton;

3. to var monster = ActorSno._skeletonking_shield_skeleton;

compile and re enter the kings tomb

Thanks for getting back too me about this. I decided to use the chat command !quest advance and that opened the door for me.

I know the emulator is a large project for anyone to take on, and I appreciate all the work you have done with the emulator. Overall it's pretty good.

OH, one more thing, has github files been updated with this fix?

Cheers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. The game gives an error when we shrink or enlarge the map.
2. When you die, when you are born at the starting point, you are thrown into a dark place and you cannot do anything.
3. crafting tables do not go up to level 12.
4. Rift doesn't give you rewards when it's finished xp.
I couldn't enter GR, I couldn't check there, I couldn't find a key.
5. some enemies go into the ground and the creatures freeze and shoot when you go near them.
6. The enemies are in different places, but you shoot at different places.
7. Role assigning items removes attributes from your faulty items.
Also, the game gets too tight when you role play.
8. Item production produces random items, not for you.
9. Regardless of the amount of diamond production, it produces once.
10. Creatures spawn en masse.
11. Some items features give you up to 0.1 features.
Example: your attack is 50. A weapon with 100 attacks adds 1 attack to you.
------------------------------------
It would be great if you add adjusting the multiplier of the materials given to us when we smash the white, blue, yellow and orange item. settings in the config file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I come here to bring my contribution, kanai kubo is not working, demon hunter's revenge skill does not work, platinum does not appear in the inventory, mobs with absurd damage and a lot of HP, set items without any bonuses, raw material is in the inventory and does not go to the anvil, teleportation in many cities does not work.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You only get a captcha if you're connecting to retail. Change the IP address in your hosts file, or change the IP for your client using a hex editor.

I changed de IP as the videotutorial did but when I try to log in I get a captcha like I'm on retail. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved issue. the server did not like it when i use Capital letters
i had to use low caps on it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning. I don't know compiled sources. Could someone give me the already compiled server? a windows executable?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning. I don't know compiled sources. Could someone give me the already compiled server? a windows executable?
I can give you mine with clients but it's not on torrent
If you want I can put it on OneDrive
Edit: forgot to add the D3 I got sits on Hyper V

Reaction score
reuploaded now :3
Windows Login Password - D3Server
DB Password- aion ( using random game Names as DB but it can be changed just follow the guide)
if u wanna move it to VMWare u can just open the HyperV like regular HDD and transfer the files over
Follow the guides to edit the IP and other things

You can find it on the discord, sorry, I can't give information about piracy. You can find the client easily though (try yandex.ru)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is actually easy to set up. But.. I sold my dual Xeon server. I can technically run it on my I5 with 24gb ram but meh will wait for my I7 :D. The Hardest part was to get a client to work. The official client could not see quest.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is actually easy to set up. But.. I sold my dual Xeon server. I can technically run it on my I5 with 24gb ram but meh will wait for my I7 :D. The Hardest part was to get a client to work. The official client could not see quest.
may i know which version was your dual xeon ? im looking to buy one for myself

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this still being worked on? I couldn't see the discord link either.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is a confusion in the github repository, there are three branches, which one is most up to date?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help, why am I getting this error when entering the server world?

Hello, could you help me obtain the Diablo 3 emulator 2.7.6 so I can play it? thank you

Hello, I have the Diablo 3 client, version 2.7.6, please, but the emulator I have is 2.7.4. Please, could you help me with a blizzless-diiis 2.7.6?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everyone... any video or full guide steb bye step for console create account.. im stuck there... and guide for compile in visual studio, thank you

Back