Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Digimon RPG - Launcher + Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed Launcher+Update and Website from https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/digimon-rpg-server-files-and-more.1203041/

Updated 2: Fixed response Launcher error.

Requisites that i used: Visual Studio 2022 + Framework 4.0(If you update to newest version of framework you gonna get errors)

1 - Search for BaseLink and PatchLink and change for your IP Adress(Default for this is 127.0.0.1)
2 - To updater works in the database from original thread, you can find a table named patch just insert inside this like the example sql command below.
Ex: Insert into patch (id, file, zip) values(1(Patch Number),file(File name like 1.rar), zip(0 for non rar 1 for rar or zip file)
3 - After this just place the 1.rar inside of /patch/update folder from website files

Requisites that i used: Notepad++, Xampp lastest version

1 - Use notepad++ and change every config to yours(Database name, username, password) Default for this is Database=digimonrpg,username= root, password=test.

2 - Everything should works(Resgiter,Login) if you find any error tell me to check.

Maybe gonna post full files and some fixes made by me tell me if you guys want.

Ty

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx!! and Please upload the modified server file. The existing server file seems to have a bug.

X-Carliver, Royalkinghts etc... Card Item not working, and Characters are lost on some maps. For example, the 3F of Dark Dungeon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx!! and Please upload the modified server file. The existing server file seems to have a bug.

X-Carliver, Royalkinghts etc... Card Item not working, and Characters are lost on some maps. For example, the 3F of Dark Dungeon
send me in pm your discord, need to know all bugs to check fix for then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Launcher not opening here, maybe i am doing something wrong ??

1. Go to 'DigimonRPGLauncher/Launcher.Designer.cs'
2. Verif this lines if is the right IP.
Return " "
Return " patch/"
3. Go to 'DigimonRPGLauncher\bin\Debug'
4. Copy all files into DigimonRPG client folder
5. Now open hex editor and edit DigimonRPGPT.dro and replace the ip (191.252.103.225) to your local ip (127.000.000.001).
6. Open DigimonRPGLauncher.exe

Have something wrong ?? the client folder need to be on C: ?? i tryed a lot of times no success -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Launcher fixed... (every change in launcher i need compile again in visual studio to work)
Bug found: when i go to another map i click on portal but the player stay in the same map. I need logout and login again to be on the new map. Someone know how i fix it ? i think when i click on portal need reload on another map, but i dont know how to do it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Launcher fixed... (every change in launcher i need compile again in visual studio to work)
Bug found: when i go to another map i click on portal but the player stay in the same map. I need logout and login again to be on the new map. Someone know how i fix it ? i think when i click on portal need reload on another map, but i dont know how to do it.

how did you fix the launcher. I have the same problem.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had to sovle that load interface/cursor_normal.spr failed.
Who can help me?
Thxxxxxxxxxxx!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had to sovle that load interface/cursor_normal.spr failed.
Who can help me?
Thxxxxxxxxxxx!
This error is when you enter the game ? If yes you need to edit game Path:
1. Press: Windows +R
2. Type: regedit and press ENTER
3. Search for:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DIGITALIC\DigimonRPG]"Path"="Your Game Path"
4. In the Path put your game path folder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This error is when you enter the game ? If yes you need to edit game Path:
1. Press: Windows +R
2. Type: regedit and press ENTER
3. Search for:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DIGITALIC\DigimonRPG]"Path"="Your Game Path"
4. In the Path put your game path folder
thx!!!!! Its done.
new problems
1695728545551 - Digimon RPG - Launcher + Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know the command to create an item?
I succeeded in connecting to the server and found several commands,
but I could not find commands to create items and cards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know the command to create an item?
I succeeded in connecting to the server and found several commands,
but I could not find commands to create items and cards.
type : /createitem <quant> <item_name>
OBS: you account 'Autoridade' neeb be 100 on database account. 100 = GM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
type : /createitem <quant> <item_name>
OBS: you account 'Autoridade' neeb be 100 on database account. 100 = GM
/createitem 1 Floppy When you enter M, the connection to the game ends. It's the same even if you enter a different item name.
Of course my users permission is 100

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me fix this issue—I can't open the game. Here are the steps I've taken:

1. I go into the DigimonRPGLauncher folder and edited BaseLink+PatchLink in Launcher.Designer.cs + DigmonLauncher.cs.
2. I run DigimonRPGLauncher.sln through Visual Studio 2019, compiled it, and tested—it shows "Logged."
2 - Digimon RPG - Launcher + Website - RaGEZONE Forums

3. I exited the DigimonRPGLauncher.sln program and go to the D:\DGMORPG\DigimonRPGLauncherLocalFixed+Update\DigimonRPGLauncher\DigimonRPGLauncher\bin\Debug folder to copy everything to the DRO Client.
4. Then, I go to edit the dro3 values using the HxD program in files DigimonRPGEN.dro, DigimonRPGES.dro, and DigimonRPGPT.dro. I found the value 191.252.103.225 and changed it to 127.000.000.001 for all.
5. I go back to run Digimon Project.sln in the Server Emulator + SQL folder.
3 - Digimon RPG - Launcher + Website - RaGEZONE Forums

6. I returned to access the game through DigimonRPGLauncher, entered User+pass, clicked Start game, but a red error message appeared: "An error has occurred!"
1 - Digimon RPG - Launcher + Website - RaGEZONE Forums

In the end, I can finally access the game, but I still need to find a way to solve the issue of teleporting to different maps and managing items.
1697239964562 - Digimon RPG - Launcher + Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me fix this issue—I can't open the game. Here are the steps I've taken:

1. I go into the DigimonRPGLauncher folder and edited BaseLink+PatchLink in Launcher.Designer.cs + DigmonLauncher.cs.
2. I run DigimonRPGLauncher.sln through Visual Studio 2019, compiled it, and tested—it shows "Logged."
View attachment 243134
3. I exited the DigimonRPGLauncher.sln program and go to the D:\DGMORPG\DigimonRPGLauncherLocalFixed+Update\DigimonRPGLauncher\DigimonRPGLauncher\bin\Debug folder to copy everything to the DRO Client.
4. Then, I go to edit the dro3 values using the HxD program in files DigimonRPGEN.dro, DigimonRPGES.dro, and DigimonRPGPT.dro. I found the value 191.252.103.225 and changed it to 127.000.000.001 for all.
5. I go back to run Digimon Project.sln in the Server Emulator + SQL folder.
View attachment 243135
6. I returned to access the game through DigimonRPGLauncher, entered User+pass, clicked Start game, but a red error message appeared: "An error has occurred!"
View attachment 243136

In the end, I can finally access the game, but I still need to find a way to solve the issue of teleporting to different maps and managing items.
View attachment 243291
you just need talk to elecmon in the right, and clear the quest from tsunomon in here.
If this is non gm user ( autoridade 0 ) you just need to edit teleporting non gm is allowed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Done!

Attachments

Back