Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Digimon RPG Setup Guide

Reaction score
This is in reference to Angemon's latest release: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/digimon-prg-release-ddb-rpg-discord.1224418/

Tools Required:

Visual Studio 2017 (Professional) :
Visual Studio Code (for www folder ease of use). I used Windows Store for this.
HxD Hex Editor :
Laragon 5.0 :
7-Zip :

Things to note: I didn't get this working with server and client both on 127.0.0.1. I opened ports for server (TCP: 80, 65530, 65531) and made the Client IP my WAN ip.
I port forwarded for both my computer and router so I can connect to myself.

Install Visual Studio 2017 Professional (might require Microsoft Account to download older version), make sure you select .NET.

Install HXD Editor

Install Laragon (I didn't set up a password for MySQL so mine is blank)

Download Digimon RPG Source from RageZone (HUGE THANK YOU TO THE TEAM AT DIGITAL DATA BRAWLERS <3): https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/digimon-prg-release-ddb-rpg-discord.1224418/

Extract DDB RPG Source.zip with password provided by Angemon on Ragezone.

Extract Digimon RPG.rar inside DDB RPG Source

DATABASE SETUP

Open Laragon and press Start All. Click Database button after the servers start. Click Open inside Session Manager and it will ask if you want to save this session settings, go for it.

Right-click your session name (mines called Unnamed) and go to Create New -> Database. Name it DRPG.
Left-click DRPG after it's created so it's highlighted. Click File -> Run SQL FIle -> and navigate to DDB RPG Source -> DDBRPG.sql. Press Yes to let it auto detect settings.
You will have to press F5 to refresh in order to now see the tables inside the DRPG database.

WEBSITE

Copy DDB RPG Source -> www to your laragon directory. Mine is C:\laragon and overwrite the index.html page when it prompts you to.

Open Visual Studio Code and open the C:\laragon\www folder inside. Trust the source if you want when Visual Studio Code prompts you to.

Navigate to www -> includes -> and open site_config.php. Modify line 16 where it says $host = ''; and change the IP to whatever you wish, i made mine 127.0.0.1. Press CTRL+S to save the file.
Open a web browser and try going to or and see if the website works. I used the website to register my in game account.

LAUNCHER SETUP

Navigate to DDB RPG Source -> DDB Launcher -> open DigimonRPGLauncher.sln with Visual Studio 2017.

On right-side on Visual Studio 2017, you should see the Solution Explorer, navigate down to DigimonRPGLauncher -> References, remove Bunifu_UI_v1.5.3.
Re-add Bunifu_UI_v1.5.3 via right-clicking References -> Add Reference -> DDB RPG Source\DDB Launcher\DigimonRPGLauncher\bin\Debug\Bunifu_UI_v1.5.3.dll

Press CTRL+SHIFT+F and look for 144.91.79.199. There should be 1 result at the bottom of Visual Studio. double click this and modify it to your LAN or WAN IP.

Compile the Launcher via CTRL+SHIFT+B. You can choose Debug or Release.
The Output window should show where the new executable is. Example: DDB RPG Source\DDB Launcher\DigimonRPGLauncher\bin\Debug\DDB Battle.exe
Copy DDB Battle.exe to your client.

SERVER SETUP

Navigate to DDB RPG Source\Digimon RPG\Digimon\ and open Digimon Project.sln with Visual Studio 2017 (Right-Click -> Open With -> Visual Studio 2017)

If you need to modify settings for database, go to Environment.cs and look for Database = new DbConnection("localhost", 3306, "root", "", "drpg");

Build into DEBUG (CTRL+SHIFT+B) so you utilize the folder with all the text files already there.

You can launch the server by running Digimon Project.exe inside DDB RPG Source\Digimon RPG\Digimon\bin\Debug

Server will be up when it says Open on port 65530 and 65531.

DRO MODIFICATION

Open HxD Hex Editor and open 3 files: DigimonRPGEN.dro, DigimonRPGES.dro, DigimonRPGPT.dro.

With these each open, work on one at a time, press CTRL+R for replace, and look for 144.91.79.199, replace with your LAN or WAN IP, press Replace All, there should be 15 instances getting replaced. Press CTRL+S to save the files when done.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the tutorial, you know how to edit the server's drop and xp or edit tamer information, for example money

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the tutorial, you know how to edit the server's drop and xp or edit tamer information, for example money
Check the database config table. I'm still looking into drop rate.

1705471384698 - Digimon RPG Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

I translated the commentario tab to English using translate.google.com

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
why click the ddb battle.exe then nothing happen?
If nothing happens, something wasn't done on your end. If you are using your WAN IP (Wide Area Network IP issued by your Internet Service Provider), you will need to port forward through your router ports TCP: 80, 65530, and 65531. These will also need opened on your firewall. You should be able to use your LAN IP (Local Area Network issued by your router). Open command prompt and type ipconfig to find it.

I'm not 100%, but I believe the drop rate is handled in the spawn_digimons table on a per-item basis*

1705518963528 - Digimon RPG Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Ignore the fact that I have this in excel, I just exported the data so I could look at it better.

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LAUNCHER SETUP

Navigate to DDB RPG Source -> DDB Launcher -> open DigimonRPGLauncher.sln with Visual Studio 2017.

On right-side on Visual Studio 2017, you should see the Solution Explorer, navigate down to DigimonRPGLauncher -> References, remove Bunifu_UI_v1.5.3.
Re-add Bunifu_UI_v1.5.3 via right-clicking References -> Add Reference -> DDB RPG Source\DDB Launcher\DigimonRPGLauncher\bin\Debug\Bunifu_UI_v1.5.3.dll

Press CTRL+SHIFT+F and look for 144.91.79.199. There should be 1 result at the bottom of Visual Studio. double click this and modify it to your LAN or WAN IP.

The Output window should show where the new executable is. Example: DDB RPG Source\DDB Launcher\DigimonRPGLauncher\bin\Debug\DDB Battle.exe

RE:

Copy DDB Battle.exe to your client. <<<----- i didn't understand this
I would appreciate it if you could explain how to do it. ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LAUNCHER SETUP

RE:

Copy DDB Battle.exe to your client. <<<----- i didn't understand this
I would appreciate it if you could explain how to do it. ???
You need to go in build folder and Copy .exe to your game folder

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You need to go to your build folder and copy the .exe into your game folder.

Launcher settings Press CTRL+SHIFT+F and find 144.91.79.199. There should be
1 result at the bottom of Visual Studio. Double click on this and modify it with your LAN or WAN IP. <<---

1. Where can I find the IP? I looked but couldn't find it. Should I add more?

2. Why do I click ddb Battle.exe and nothing happens?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 result at the bottom of Visual Studio. Double click on this and modify it with your LAN or WAN IP. <<---

1. Where can I find the IP? I looked but couldn't find it. Should I add more?

2. Why do I click ddb Battle.exe and nothing happens?
Change in VS search in document to serarch in project

2 - Because the ip is wrong if he cant find any connection he doest open.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Change in VS search in document to serarch in project

2 - Because the ip is wrong if he cant find any connection he doest open.
I would appreciate it if you could explain in detail how to do it.

1 result at the bottom of Visual Studio. Double click on this and modify it with your LAN or WAN IP. <<--

1. Where can I find the IP? I looked but couldn't find it. Should I add more? <<<---

I'm stuck on the tutorial here

I'm sorry to have been troublesome

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1 result at the bottom of Visual Studio. Double click on this and modify it with your LAN or WAN IP. <<--

1. Where can I find the IP? I looked but couldn't find it. Should I add more? <<<---

DM your discord. Its more easy to help

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DM your discord. Its more easy to help

RE :
I would appreciate it if you could create a launcher file and upload it.
The IP is 127.0.0.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have another mirror for the client because MEGA is capping with transfer limits and quotas?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like to ask where can I download the client? Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to edit a quest? Or, I can't figure out how to edit the 6000%exp text after starting the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server is now connected, but after registering an account, entering the account password and clicking "STAR GAME", the game window will not be displayed. How to solve this problem,bro.If you could tell me, I would greatly appreciate it!

New Other connection on slot 0 from InterNetwork port: 65531
bro,my net can connection65531 65530

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I linked it to the db, but when I go to the web page, only a white screen appears. I don't know what to do with this, and I did everything as explained above in Cla, but when I run Cla, there is no response. I ran the launcher. I have a problem with Cla and the web page. If you want help, please contact my email kkok400@naver.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is in reference to Angemon's latest release: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/digimon-prg-release-ddb-rpg-discord.1224418/

Tools Required:

Visual Studio 2017 (Professional) :
Visual Studio Code (for www folder ease of use). I used Windows Store for this.
HxD Hex Editor :
Laragon 5.0 :
7-Zip :

Things to note: I didn't get this working with server and client both on 127.0.0.1. I opened ports for server (TCP: 80, 65530, 65531) and made the Client IP my WAN ip.
I port forwarded for both my computer and router so I can connect to myself.

Install Visual Studio 2017 Professional (might require Microsoft Account to download older version), make sure you select .NET.

Install HXD Editor

Install Laragon (I didn't set up a password for MySQL so mine is blank)

Download Digimon RPG Source from RageZone (HUGE THANK YOU TO THE TEAM AT DIGITAL DATA BRAWLERS <3): https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/digimon-prg-release-ddb-rpg-discord.1224418/

Extract DDB RPG Source.zip with password provided by Angemon on Ragezone.

Extract Digimon RPG.rar inside DDB RPG Source

DATABASE SETUP

Open Laragon and press Start All. Click Database button after the servers start. Click Open inside Session Manager and it will ask if you want to save this session settings, go for it.

Right-click your session name (mines called Unnamed) and go to Create New -> Database. Name it DRPG.
Left-click DRPG after it's created so it's highlighted. Click File -> Run SQL FIle -> and navigate to DDB RPG Source -> DDBRPG.sql. Press Yes to let it auto detect settings.
You will have to press F5 to refresh in order to now see the tables inside the DRPG database.

WEBSITE

Copy DDB RPG Source -> www to your laragon directory. Mine is C:\laragon and overwrite the index.html page when it prompts you to.

Open Visual Studio Code and open the C:\laragon\www folder inside. Trust the source if you want when Visual Studio Code prompts you to.

Navigate to www -> includes -> and open site_config.php. Modify line 16 where it says $host = ''; and change the IP to whatever you wish, i made mine 127.0.0.1. Press CTRL+S to save the file.
Open a web browser and try going to or and see if the website works. I used the website to register my in game account.

LAUNCHER SETUP

SERVER SETUP

Navigate to DDB RPG Source\Digimon RPG\Digimon\ and open Digimon Project.sln with Visual Studio 2017 (Right-Click -> Open With -> Visual Studio 2017)

If you need to modify settings for database, go to Environment.cs and look for Database = new DbConnection("localhost", 3306, "root", "", "drpg");

Build into DEBUG (CTRL+SHIFT+B) so you utilize the folder with all the text files already there.

You can launch the server by running Digimon Project.exe inside DDB RPG Source\Digimon RPG\Digimon\bin\Debug

Server will be up when it says Open on port 65530 and 65531.

DRO MODIFICATION

Open HxD Hex Editor and open 3 files: DigimonRPGEN.dro, DigimonRPGES.dro, DigimonRPGPT.dro.

With these each open, work on one at a time, press CTRL+R for replace, and look for 144.91.79.199, replace with your LAN or WAN IP, press Replace All, there should be 15 instances getting replaced. Press CTRL+S to save the files when done.
I tried WEN IP, LAN IP, 127.0.0.1, 127,000,000,001, but same symptom
I port forwarded both IPs and turned off the firewall, but it couldn't be fixed.
All settings are complete, but when I try to enter the server, this message appears. I need help.

Attachments

Back