Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Digital Painting] WIP Mad Hatter a.k.a Johnny Depp

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MAD HATTER
JOHNNY DEPP IN ALICE IN WONDER LAND

WIP 1
iNs@nE - [Digital Painting] WIP Mad Hatter a.k.a Johnny Depp - RaGEZONE Forums

WIP 2
iNs@nE - [Digital Painting] WIP Mad Hatter a.k.a Johnny Depp - RaGEZONE Forums

Will keep the thread updated.

:D Mwah!
- Wyk

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's pretty iNs@nE.
No joke, that's some intense stuff.

Some really good digital painting to be honest, it looks sick.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude, but all I see is brushing.. lots of tedious brushing.

I don't see why the above two people think of this as insane.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have nightmares...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

to be honest, you should try it out for yourself first.
Then tell us what you think.

Many painters back then, if you look at their work, it looked like nothing, but guess who turned out to be rich and high selling?

Like that, even though it doesn't look impressive and all, the skill insane has and how he was able to make it look perfectly well 3d and make it look pretty crazy was the insane part.

Don't say anything like that if you really don't know what you're talking about.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

:) Well Painting is Brushing. Lol. And it's just one brush - The Hard Round Brush. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't think you've ever tried to make any serious GFX or you'd know how incredible this work is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems I've become hated by all those who revere you, iNs@nE..

Attempt to replicate it before you critique badly about it, imo.
to be honest, you should try it out for yourself first.
Then tell us what you think.

Many painters back then, if you look at their work, it looked like nothing, but guess who turned out to be rich and high selling?
Replicating something like this would take a lot of time and I wouldn't want to waste my time proving what I said before.

@purpleNblack2: I agree, many painters did things that looked like nothing, but what they did was do something different that though wasn't exactly accepted during their time, was looked upon to be very beautiful later on.

This is replicating a picture with brushes, not anything different.

Like that, even though it doesn't look impressive and all, the skill insane has and how he was able to make it look perfectly well 3d and make it look pretty crazy was the insane part.
Don't say anything like that if you really don't know what you're talking about.
You are contradicting yourself, first saying it doesn't look impressive and then claiming it to be perfectly well 3D.

I do know what I'm talking about but I'm afraid you don't. Of course, there's also the fact that my standards are much higher than yours and so of course we have differing opinions.

I don't think you've ever tried to make any serious GFX or you'd know how incredible this work is.
I don't think you've seen any "incredible" pieces of GFX, otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

--

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing how you do the hair and I wish you the best of luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, you're right. I haven't made anything incredible, but I have tried, and thats why I can say what I said.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It seems I've become hated by all those who revere you, iNs@nE..

Replicating something like this would take a lot of time and I wouldn't want to waste my time proving what I said before.

@purpleNblack2: I agree, many painters did things that looked like nothing, but what they did was do something different that though wasn't exactly accepted during their time, was looked upon to be very beautiful later on.

This is replicating a picture with brushes, not anything different.

You are contradicting yourself, first saying it doesn't look impressive and then claiming it to be perfectly well 3D.

I do know what I'm talking about but I'm afraid you don't. Of course, there's also the fact that my standards are much higher than yours and so of course we have differing opinions.

I don't think you've seen any "incredible" pieces of GFX, otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

--

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing how you do the hair and I wish you the best of luck.

Well, if you want everything you just said to be, well, true..
All I can say is, if you got high standards you have to have some skill.
A blind man cannot describe their neighbor's house unless he's seen it before becoming blind.
Therefore, unless you've got enough skill to say such things as "High Standards," I'd keep my mouth shut. All I wanted was proof.

If I happen to be wrong at the end, well, good for you and congrats.

And I don't want you take this as flaming or such. Because I know for a fact, I'm not mad at all.

Back