Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Disable kill/round limit - Courtesy of GUNZ2830

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I take no credit what so ever, I was given the address by GUNZ2830 and I decided it would be less hassle to just share it

Edit Matchserver.exe

Code:
00449839     EB 03          JMP SHORT 0044983E

Credit goes to GUNZ2830 for this address

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Let me finish it , Google's your friend.
might i add, if you are unable to freaking work a server, just leave. I would understand if a owner was new to this however i see these random scrubs saying stuff like "07 version" or "-10/10" all the time and its starting to get annoying, and out of all of them the only ones i seen post are the ones who posted old threads and called it "theirs".

This is the reason why i stopped posting on ragezone -.-

@topic thank you for this assembly line, i might just use it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can find them yourself? Once you have the address for 08 you can find it for 07.

I'm normally not a penis, but just saying "and 07 files?" implies this good release isn't valued as good by you, because you only care for what works on your files.

no time for it guy

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

F.y.i. AllahAkbar is Vitor[FR], the owner of Euro Gunz.
Now you know who the penis is, amirite.

@ gregon13 & GUNZ2830 - Thanks guys.

im not
soy br pls

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It takes all of 30 minutes if you're unexperienced. I'm sure you could just cut back on masturbation

Now Brazil is out of the championship anyway, I'm sure he's got nothing to do besides masturbating, throwing televisions out of the window and yell at Dutch people, in all silence. So, indeed, time enough.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It takes all of 30 minutes if you're unexperienced. I'm sure you could just cut back on masturbation
It takes one for me.
Half an hour is too much for a noob, make it 15.
I'm too lazy to open OllyDbg or Hex Workshop to get the address and post it over here, so...
@AllahAkbar Begging is for noobs.

Back